My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my eyes yeah , no point getting stressed over other peoples opinions regarding soething thats there to entertain us anyway.
Its not like anything we say will help anyway.

Just to make sure your not too stressed heres an overview of the symptoms.

Mental symptoms

* anger,
* depression,
* anxiety,
* changes in behaviour,
* food cravings,
* lack of appetite,
* frequent crying,
* difficulty sleeping (mental),
* feeling tired, and
* difficulty concentrating.

Psychical symptoms

* chest pains,
* constipation or diarrhoea,
* cramps or muscle spasms,
* dizziness,
* fainting spells,
* nail biting,
* nervous twitches,
* pins and needles,
* feeling restless,
* a tendency to sweat,
* sexual difficulties such as erectile dysfunction or a loss of sexual desire,
* breathlessness,
* muscular aches, and
* difficulty sleeping (physical).

WOW. i didn't know that you knew me!:lol
are u being serious, sarcastic, or joking?
I would love to see Mr. Freeze in the Nolanverse as a tragic character like in BTAS. I know some people don't like the idea of villians like him, but it is totally possible. I would love to see that 50's sci fi look like the DC Direct rogues gallery action figure has. A cold robotic voice like in BTAS or like Megatron in Transformers Animated is a must.
i agree, but batman and robin ruined the character for me, along with ivy and bane

to me, laurie will always be....................

THE STUART LITTLE DAD
stuart%20little.jpg

Hmmmm...the announcement that Eddie Murphy may be playing the Riddler and Shia LaBouf may be Robin is interesting to me.

Here's a basic proposal.

The Riddler, in disguise as a honest do-good civil attorny or activist blames Wayne corporation for heavily polluting the nearby water sources. (Of course, this is really the Riddler's work). Wayne obviously knows he is being hustled but the Edward Nygma is such a seemingly honest man that Wayne doesn't associate him with the crime.

Trying to clear his own name, Bruce Wayne brazenly puts the Batman alter ego at risk. Of course, Gotham is still weary of the Bat since the events leading to Dent's death and something goes wrong where it looks more like a cover up by Batman and now both Bruce Wayne and Batman are now public enemies #1 and 1A in Gotham.

To fix the situation, Bruce Wayne must use not only brawn but also guile and investigative skills (finally bringing to the big screen the DETECTIVE label the Batman character earned over the years in comics and cartoons).

Thats pretty much all I got. Add another baddie to either add sexual tension (Catwoman) or fight scenes (Bane, Clay Face, Killer Croc, etc). Finally wrap up the ending where Batman and Bruce both earn redemption in Gotham.

What do you mean finally bringing, was the ballistics tests, fingerprint lifting off a shattered bullet and cross referencing addresses not enough detective work ?

Seeing as Nolan's not confirmed yet I wouldn't believe any rumours over casting, I'd like to think WB after helping to ^^^^ up the last series of Batman films due to their interfering will keep their noses out.

And I really don't want this to sound racist, I'm not a fan of when they change a character's ethnicity due to colour blind casting for the sake of Political Correctness. I wouldn't want to see Shaft played by a white guy.

The only time I've ever seen it truely work is when they cast Morgan Freeman as Ellis "Red" Redding in the Shawshank Redemption (for those who haven't read the book the character was an Irish guy with Red Hair)

1 or 2 CSI scenes is not what I call a detective movie. I mean really make this almost a noir film like Chinatown or L.A. Confidential.

As far as I understand, the whole Eddie Murphy/Shia thing is a rumor. A popular DJ here who knows people in Hollywood got a phone call concerning this as well, and that person said it was all rumors.

I won't lose faith just yet.

Just bring back Nicholson and mold the story into a new Joker. :lol:rotfl:lol

ohhhh...so let's put the third movie 60 years in the future, and have joker in a rehabilitation center, just to try to get him to walk a few steps.

:Dnicholson was great in the first one, not as good as ledger, but he might be a bit toooooo old to play the joker today.:D

Back