My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nolan himself when on the record saying that Two Face is aka Harvey Dent is dead. IMO bring back Two Face is just lazy writing. Am I the only one who thinks that there shouldnt be any continuation? Dark Knight wraps everything up neatly and immortalized the "Dark Knight" mythology.

I think that if Ledger hadn't passed, DKIII would have had Joker once again at the center. (maybe Arkham Asylum?) I dont think Nolan would recast for Joker in DKIII.

I wouldnt' mind seeing a "Milleresque" Dark Knight Returns-inspired film. Set in the future, Batman comes out of retirement, etc...Oh well, I can dream.................

I think that if Ledger hadn't passed, DKIII would have had Joker once again at the center. (maybe Arkham Asylum?) I dont think Nolan would recast for Joker in DKIII.

I wouldnt' mind seeing a "Milleresque" Dark Knight Returns-inspired film. Set in the future, Batman comes out of retirement, etc...Oh well, I can dream.................

A cameo mabye...but no, they wouldnt do the Joker again. Nolan likes to do things different.

And at the end of the movie, harley would release joker (possibly Daniel day lewis).
How would that be????

I don't want the Joker to be re-cast.

Heath Ledger played the best Joker ever. And I just can't see anybody else taking the role.

I don't want the Joker to be re-cast.

Heath Ledger played the best Joker ever. And I just can't see anybody else taking the role.

OOh...so you know as an absolute fact, that no other actor could be even BETTER than ledger.

give me a break:mad:

i have yet to read DKR, but i would love to see a future movie (batman beyond)

No. Just no. Any live-action Batman movie without Bruce Wayne under the cowl would fail. It would be like having a Ben Reilly Spider-Man movie, or an Iron Man movie where it's Bea Arthur in the armor. It wouldn't work because people wouldn't know what the hell is going on. Sure, those of us familiar enough with the cartoon or comics would go see it because we would know what it was, but you saw what happened when they made a Catwoman movie with Selina Kyle completely absent. The average movie-going public would just be confused.

Anyway, I was thinking over it, and I don't know which villains would fit or whatever, but I think Selina would have to be involved. After Rachel, Bruce is on a downward spiral, and she would help him get over it and put him back on a good path again. Have the movie end with them, hand in hand, walking into the circus tent with a large "The Flying Graysons" marquee outside. That way you would have no Robin, but you know what happens in the future. It would be both tragic and uplifting. Tragic because you know what happens in that circus, but uplifting because you know Bruce will be alright. No 4th chapter needed.

A cameo mabye...but no, they wouldnt do the Joker again. Nolan likes to do things different.
I've agreed with you around the recasting thing, but here I need to disagree. I'm fairly sure Ledger was signed to a two-film contract, and while they might have chosen not to exercise that option, the fact that it exists suggests Nolan had vague ideas of a third film with the Joker as more than just a cameo.

OOh...so you know as an absolute fact, that no other actor could be even BETTER than ledger.

give me a break:mad:
Read what was written again. Nowhere did the poster say that no one could do a better job, just that Ledger was the best that has been. I wonder if you're just looking to keep that argument going.

In my eyes yeah , no point getting stressed over other peoples opinions regarding soething thats there to entertain us anyway.
Its not like anything we say will help anyway.

Just to make sure your not too stressed heres an overview of the symptoms.

Mental symptoms

* anger,
* depression,
* anxiety,
* changes in behaviour,
* food cravings,
* lack of appetite,
* frequent crying,
* difficulty sleeping (mental),
* feeling tired, and
* difficulty concentrating.

Psychical symptoms

* chest pains,
* constipation or diarrhoea,
* cramps or muscle spasms,
* dizziness,
* fainting spells,
* nail biting,
* nervous twitches,
* pins and needles,
* feeling restless,
* a tendency to sweat,
* sexual difficulties such as erectile dysfunction or a loss of sexual desire,
* breathlessness,
* muscular aches, and
* difficulty sleeping (physical).

I would love to see Mr. Freeze in the Nolanverse as a tragic character like in BTAS. I know some people don't like the idea of villians like him, but it is totally possible. I would love to see that 50's sci fi look like the DC Direct rogues gallery action figure has. A cold robotic voice like in BTAS or like Megatron in Transformers Animated is a must.

I agree, always liked the idea of Mr.Freeze in Nolans universe.
His heart broken because of his wife. Nolan can work with emotion in movies amazing as we have already seen in begins and I think it would be best to bring a closure to the movies with emotion instead of action.
And think of the possibilites of the character design.

By the way , I was watching a movie with this guy in last night. He couldmake an awesome riddler.

0000043418_20070925144552.jpg

I think he'd make a better Poison Ivy myself :lol
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/VUWnhrq_xOE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/VUWnhrq_xOE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

and just because I like it :D
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0Gul8_GLzD4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0Gul8_GLzD4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back