My idea for a third batman movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I meant as a "detective movie" is more intrigue, suspicion, not so much CSI testing and computer research. The last film definately provided that to a degree. I guess I just want it pushed even further. I think the Riddler provides a classic bad guy that can fill that role especially because his real persona can be someone who is right out in public unlike the Joker. It also ties into the redemption needs for a 3rd film and conclusion to the trilogy.
that's exactly how i feel
What is he going to be redeeming himself from, exactly?
wait...did you even see the movie???

this is what needs to happend in the next movie.

bane2.jpg

after Bane breaks the bat, He would take over all the mob and sumbmerge the city in crime.

Batman will heal and japan and train hes best and come back to gotham to retake it from BANE.

bat500.jpg

this is what needs to happend in the next movie.

bane2.jpg

after Bane breaks the bat, He would take over all the mob and sumbmerge the city in crime.

Batman will heal and japan and train hes best and come back to gotham to retake it from BANE.

bat500.jpg

uhh...what???
"Batman will heal and japan and train hes best..."
what does that even mean???:confused:

What is he going to be redeeming himself from, exactly?

As I said in my synopsis. Civic activist Ed Nygma points the finger at Bruce Wayne and Wayne Industries for massive water contamination. Bruce Wayne betrays the Batman alterego by trying to use Batman to save his own skin. The situation is more complicated than Bruce first believes and it backfires and exposes Batman as having ties to Wayne Industries. Ed Nygma makes claims that the Bat is under the payroll of the "evil" Wayne Industries and is trying to cover up all Wayne Industries misdeeds to Gotham. Bruce Wayne and now Batman are public enemies in Gotham.

Bruce Wayne then has to discover who is really behind the pollution and who is behind the framing of Batman, all the while doing it discretely so as not to P.O. Gotham any further.

In the end it redeems both Batman, Bruce Wayne and even Wayne industries.

As I said in my synopsis. Civic activist Ed Nygma points the finger at Bruce Wayne and Wayne Industries for massive water contamination. Bruce Wayne betrays the Batman alterego by trying to use Batman to save his own skin. The situation is more complicated than Bruce first believes and it backfires and exposes Batman as having ties to Wayne Industries. Ed Nygma makes claims that the Bat is under the payroll of the "evil" Wayne Industries and is trying to cover up all Wayne Industries misdeeds to Gotham. Bruce Wayne and now Batman are public enemies in Gotham.

Bruce Wayne then has to discover who is really behind the pollution and who is behind the framing of Batman, all the while doing it discretely so as not to P.O. Gotham any further.

In the end it redeems both Batman, Bruce Wayne and even Wayne industries.
i like your idea, it would just need some fine tuning...

Honestly........
:horrorwow...i actually agree with you here!:horror

Its pretty sad though when a massive DC CREATED story like Batman's breaking is dissed as a bad fan idea. LOL.

Because it is. Not every Batman story is good for Nolans third.

That being said, I want this villian to be in the next one....

PREDATOR.jpg

TDK is the greatest and worst thing to happen to comicbook movies.

Everyone now expects them to "be realistic".

Robin, not realistic enough. The Penguin, not realistic enough, etc. But a hummer with a motorcycle inside...perfect!

No no no no....movies like Spider-Man, Iron Man...ect, no one expects realism out of those, but realism is the best thing to happen to Batman. We got the fantasy crap back in the 90's, now they reversed it. And it worked.

No, it was ^^^^. But I think everyone was burnt out of the whole "CRAZY COLORS WACKY WACKY" ness the film's vibe gave off.

Maybe. I think a quality story trumps pretty much anything. Superman Returns had a comparitively realistic approach (especially compared to III and IV) and it failed because its story wasn't as good as Batman Begins. X-Men and Spiderman are impossible to make realistic, yet XMen II and SpiderMan I and II are both brilliant.

I'm not missing the colors in Batman, but I don't particularly like the unwillingness to use certain important characters, especially Robin. Personally, I think he could be used in a T2 John Connor type roll if fighting and costumes is too much to ask for.

Because it is. Not every Batman story is good for Nolans third.

That being said, I want this villian to be in the next one....

PREDATOR.jpg

You want him to fight Rosie O'Donnel ? :lol

No matter the subject if you can ground it in as much reality as possible it stands a much better chance of succeeding.

The thing the next movie will have to beat is it's theme of escalation, anything else it going to seem like a step down. All of Gotham has been in peril twice now, from Crane's toxin and the Jokers terrorism. Both time's the stakes have been raised.

The stake's to Gotham and Batman himself have been shown to be incredibly high. It runs the risk of being anti-climactic.

Nah. If you make the threat personal against Bruce Wayne (which seems necesarry in a redemption movie), then the height of the stakes to Gotham are not the most important thing in the story, so no need to escalate too high, just something simple like water contamination.

Back