Muscle Body help.. Heroik KP02 etc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

im looking around for a nice quality muscular body for a Mr T custom and came across the Heroik Muscle Body KP02C - AFRO AMERICAN Version, which looks really nice quality and with the terry crews head. this is the one:

https://www.machinegun-figures.com/heroik-muscle-african-body-p-5904

i also came across this one, says a more athletic muscle build..

https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/Kaustic-Plastik-KP03C-p/kp03c-01.htm

Has anyone got these, used them etc...just want to know what they are like in hand, quality wise, size comparisons to hot toys, fit of clothes on this type of body, etc etc.

Not really sure which would work for Mr T? ive heard the sizing for this and the other Heroik muscle bodys are sized well with hot toys truetypes and the hands and feet are interchangable with hot toys.

thanks guys

Last edited:
Well, the KP02 is much to big for him... I initially bought that one for my Mr. T and also a Noland Body. Both have a good color, but are just too tall IMO.

The KP03 is actually a better size (maybe a bit too ripped) but still better height and overall build... but it's very light skinned. So I'm kind of in a tough spot as I like the KP03, but I might have to dye the body so it will work better for Mr. T.

Yeah im looking at the KP03 for Mr T i think, as you say the KP02 with the terry crews head looks too big, much like crews...mr t was more smaller in height and athletically toned/muscle looking in his prime so the KP03 may work better.

Colourwise it might not be too much of a problem, if i decide to go with a longsleeve shirt, the hands and neck may just need a paint job to match the head...

Well, the KP02 is much to big for him... I initially bought that one for my Mr. T and also a Noland Body. Both have a good color, but are just too tall IMO.

The KP03 is actually a better size (maybe a bit too ripped) but still better height and overall build... but it's very light skinned. So I'm kind of in a tough spot as I like the KP03, but I might have to dye the body so it will work better for Mr. T.

I'll let you know how dying the body goes... I'm thinking that should work as it seems to work pretty well with Kaustic bodies.

I'm planning on just dying the arms and the rubber upper torso since that's all that would be exposed.

awesome thanks, would be cool to see how that goes man :) im goin to grab one of those kp03 bodys myself.

I'll let you know how dying the body goes... I'm thinking that should work as it seems to work pretty well with Kaustic bodies.

I'm planning on just dying the arms and the rubber upper torso since that's all that would be exposed.

Would the Nolan's body work for Mr. T?

I also have a muscle body question. Does anyone have comparison pics of Barney Ross/ Noland body with TTM-20 or dx10?

Back