Kaustic Plastik - SURPRISE! KP02XXL Heroik Muscle body LTD Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does this body have that ugly rib cage that sticks out to the side like that? Who thought that was necessary?

Got my KP02 XXL yesterday, looks good but had a QC issue, foot broke off on the first articulation test, thankfully there was an extra set of feet included, same exact feet which I though was odd however I'm glad they were there.

The reason of extra foot is exactly for QC ;)
We noticed on the first print of the body that Nilon of the peg was a bit fragile and we have a broken rate of 20% of pegs, that was too much for our standards.
So we printed new Foot with new pegs, we double checked the Nilon (that now is fine), and we added in the box extra two foot with pegs, so in case of problem you can use new foot ;)

Prevention is better than cure! ;)

The reason of extra foot is exactly for QC ;)
We noticed on the first print of the body that Nilon of the peg was a bit fragile and we have a broken rate of 20% of pegs, that was too much for our standards.
So we printed new Foot with new pegs, we double checked the Nilon (that now is fine), and we added in the box extra two foot with pegs, so in case of problem you can use new foot ;)

Prevention is better than cure! ;)

Good idea!

I just got my new xxl body and it is more tan then the original kp03 body's . It's something to think about if your looking to make a gladiator or custom figure without a helmet . The new bearded head sculpt that comes with the 2nd edition gladiator school is from KP is also more tan so they match fine .

Back