Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - IN STOCK NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - NEW PICTURES AND REVIEW at PAGE 6!!!

Looks like only the Caucasian body comes headless.

Re: Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - NEW PICTURES AND REVIEW at PAGE 6!!!

How do these compare to the Hot Toys bodies height wise? Or are they closer to the Sideshow bodies.

You do know that guy murdered his family and killed himself. :nono

Anyway, I guess this also comes headless like the other body?

For the same reason companies should not make figures based on Historical person like Adolf Hitler or any other Nazist themed figures.
Or figures based on Horror/Gore movies.

Anyway I just said it's a BIT inspired to his face..
We not build a statue in a public plaza at his memory ;)

Last edited:

How do these compare to the Hot Toys bodies height wise? Or are they closer to the Sideshow bodies.

KP03 it's 100% Compatible in term of size to Hot Toys bodies used for Barney Ross (The Expendables), Whiplash (Iron Man 2), Noland (Predators)

Last edited:

Only issue I have is that the head color on the Black model doesn't match the body color.

But I do really like the Black head sculpt, would make an excellent Stalker replacement, and the scowl on the white head sculpt would work well on soldier figures. I'd love to pick up a set of these.

The color difference of the AA headsculpt is actually linked to the different kind of material used for Head and for Body.
It's a light reflection problem (different kind of plastic reflect light in the different way).
Under some kind of light, the problem it's totally invisible.
Actually you can find some pictures of the KP03 AA body on internet, where the color difference is just nothing.
So I suppose is not a deal breaker ;)

Hi,

No news means bad news?

It's been a full month and we have not yet seen this in USA, any updates?

These bodies are already being released. You can already see reviews and find them on EBay. The shipments to the US just haven't arrived yet.

I'm still patiently awaiting the one I have on order... :impatient:

Hi,

No news means bad news?

It's been a full month and we have not yet seen this in USA, any updates?

Hi mate.
The products is arrived in Europe 2 days ago.
Shipping now to all our European partners.

In USA it should be arrived, probably just waiting Custom office documents for release the shipment.
I will ask info to our USA distributor about this!!

UPDATE:
This is the email I just received minutes ago from Tina of Cotswold Collectibles (our USA DISTRIBUTOR)
"Our shipment arrived late last Friday. Monday was a national holiday in the US. We notified dealers last week about the shipment arrival. We have started to ship to those dealers who have paid. And are processing customer orders now."
:hi5:

Any chance you'd guys would be interested in making a "Superhero" body for 1/6 collectors? Would be great for those of us who love to make customs of Superheros from cartoons, comics, movies etc.

An over-the-top physique with a huge back and chest, broad shoulders, ripped abs etc. Kinda like this but with a bigger/broader upper body and the 6 or 8 pack abs

EvilSuperHero03.jpg

Any chance you'd guys would be interested in making a "Superhero" body for 1/6 collectors? Would be great for those of us who love to make customs of Superheros from cartoons, comics, movies etc.

An over-the-top physique with a huge back and chest, broad shoulders, ripped abs etc. Kinda like this but with a bigger/broader upper body and the 6 or 8 pack abs

EvilSuperHero03.jpg

That's a cool idea:clap

That could be useful for a bunch of bashes, like superhero like you said or wrestling bashes and so on. I good super muscle body is something I would buy:wave

Back