Kaustic Plastik - SURPRISE! KP02XXL Heroik Muscle body LTD Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaustic Plastik

1:6 Manufacturer
Reaction score
Heroik Muscle Body - KP02XXL Ltd Edition

Yes guys, it's finally coming!
A new LIMITED Edition of the famous KP02 Heroik Muscle body!

This limited edition is designed especially for XXL set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

- Tanned color
- New Muscolar Legs
- New Headsculpt

The body will come in two version, headless and with head!
Pre-orders will start really soon!
Release date it's November!
So HURRY UP! Just 800 pieces will be printed!!

kp02xxl1.jpg

kp02xxl2.jpg

kp02xxl3.jpg

kp02xxl4.jpg

kp02xxl5.jpg

In another thread someone asked if those new legs fit in the Fantasy Warrior pants: The people want to know!!!!

I'm looking at this as a potential body replacement for the Sideshow 1/6 Superman figure but am curious if the boots will be compatible with the feet/legs of this body.

Anybody know if Sideshow or Hot Toys boots will fit on this?

I'm looking at this as a potential body replacement for the Sideshow 1/6 Superman figure but am curious if the boots will be compatible with the feet/legs of this body.

Anybody know if Sideshow or Hot Toys boots will fit on this?

I asked the same question months ago when they previewed the KP04 body which has similar ankles and the answer was probably not. I am contemplating removing the cover of MOS boots to make a custom but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I asked the same question months ago when they previewed the KP04 body which has similar ankles and the answer was probably not. I am contemplating removing the cover of MOS boots to make a custom but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks!

Bummer though. I really like the leg definition on this one. I think it would make a good superhero body. Sure would be nice if SS or HT parts easily swapped over to it.

Got to of these yesterday and they are just awesome, so much so that I ordered two others immediately. Just a word of warning though, they are very tanned, the golden kind, perfect fo Conan but you'll have a hard time finding suitable heads!

Other than that, they're just the greatest bodies released by KP, much better than the previous editions. And though I haven't buried, I don't see why HT or Sideshow feet (I think they are similar) wouldn't fit!

Got to of these yesterday and they are just awesome, so much so that I ordered two others immediately. Just a word of warning though, they are very tanned, the golden kind, perfect fo Conan but you'll have a hard time finding suitable heads!

Other than that, they're just the greatest bodies released by KP, much better than the previous editions. And though I haven't buried, I don't see why HT or Sideshow feet (I think they are similar) wouldn't fit!

I couldn't tell from other pics whether or not this body had the larger ball jointed ankles like HT and SS. If you would be do kind as to post a pic of a detached foot I'd really appreciate it. I was thinking of getting a couple of these for SuperHero customs but don't want to struggle with incompatible ankle joints.

I got the body too with the new Conan expansion pack and the body is very orange, also the rubber chest piece is a slight shade different to the rest of the body which is very annoying and i had a pretty loose left leg and arm

Another thing i noticed was that the ball on the neck peg looks slightly smaller? this is my first KP body so not sure if that's the norm

The foot pegs are the same size as HT. Another thing to note is if using a HT TTM20 or similar, the KP body will be shorter due to the short foot pegs. I took the long ones from the HT body and swapped them for some short ones

Okay, so here are the requested pictures...

First, with foot removed:

image.jpg

Then with the socket removed:

image.jpg

And finally with a HT foot and peg:

image.jpg

On that last pic, you can also see the color difference between a standard TT and this body...

Got my KP02 XXL yesterday, looks good but had a QC issue, foot broke off on the first articulation test, thankfully there was an extra set of feet included, same exact feet which I though was odd however I'm glad they were there.

16212378118_30d2579582_b.jpg

16212371488_afe5d9a24d_b.jpg

16212359128_c8ab12a32f_b.jpg

Here are a few comparison pics next to the TTM20

16220571959_38471ea0ab_b.jpg

15784315734_44c9d580c2_b.jpg

16406793565_280c3c3c6a_b.jpg

Here's a little review I did of the new body

My ankle joints on the xxl were fine thank god . I think maybe because it was cold inside the shipping box . I used a hair dryer on the ankle joints before removing or bending .

Back