What are the best bodies for customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone has any suggestions to a good female body?

That depends on what you are looking for in your female body. The current bodies from Kumik and Playtoy are cheap. Their designs are taken from the Hot Toys Alice body. The Kumik will fit narrow outfits like Barbie stuff. Flirty Girl is just releasing a new figure in 3 colours that looks good.

Anyone have experience with the TTL V.2 body or ZCWO AB-01?? Need to find a body for my Jules

Hi i would like to custom two face harvey dent. Which body to go that will look as similiar to hot toys?

Will trutype ttm19 vs ttm22 will show different look?

Thanks

Is there such a body that is neck less but with well sculpted arms?
As I have a necked head but only the forearms will be showing and would like nicely sculpted arms like the TTM19 or something like that

Is there such a body that is neck less but with well sculpted arms?
As I have a necked head but only the forearms will be showing and would like nicely sculpted arms like the TTM19 or something like that

HT Captain America Bodies are detailed arms and no neck.

Does anyone know of a good, beefy body (not skinny) that doesn't have the ab crunch? I'm making a custom where he will be wearing a trench coat and his chest will be showing. I don't want to see that big ugly line across his chest, if possible.

Does anyone know of a good, beefy body (not skinny) that doesn't have the ab crunch? I'm making a custom where he will be wearing a trench coat and his chest will be showing. I don't want to see that big ugly line across his chest, if possible.

I think the cm toys nasty rubber body , but ACI do a few one of them is called the Andrew body.

Aha, that looks familiar, I think I used one of those for one of my customs. Do you know if it has ratcheting arms?

If that's the one, then I can see how that body works for this custom before I buy another one.

Aha, that looks familiar, I think I used one of those for one of my customs. Do you know if it has ratcheting arms?

If that's the one, then I can see how that body works for this custom before I buy another one.

To be honest bud , I have no idea , the only body I have or have ever owned similar is the enterbay bruce lee body and the arms feel like the old barbie doll arms were they just stay in place.
I know the ACI bodies have normal joint but for what you want they may be too bulky.

I think it is time for somebody to do a resin torso and neck mod , do you can by the cheap ttm18/19 knock off bodies and have them look good when you need to show the chest.

Where's the best place to pick up some blank hot toys stands now ?.
Even the knock offs are fine providing they're the same size.

As you already know, Hot Toys bodies are the best. They have durable joints and a great sculpt. I suggest the new Advanced bodies, they're a bit cheaper than the past because they have no head sculpt. I have also tried a Crazy Owners body, but it wasn't great. I tried to swap the hands and a peg broke, the central balljoint in the torso is to loose so it doesn't allow great poses. The shoulders were too hard to move so the arms can't move forward to the chest... I changed it with a Truetype body as soon as I could. I have also examined a Kaustic Plastic body on the Asmus Morgul Lord figure... The shape is nice but the joints aren't tight enough to hold big weapons or to keep the position with tight clothes. Then, buy a Hot Toys Truetype and it will make your custom great!

Back