Kaustic Plastik: ATHLETIK MUSCLE BODY - IN STOCK NOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't the maximum aggression body work fine for that?

No, it's too squat and muscular, looks great for Dark Knight Returns Batman but that's about it. For comic and other animated Batman's you need a more defined physique, not a bodybuilder physique.

To me this looks nothing like a Superhero physique:
DSC03572.jpg

I seriously hate the shoulders on those max aggression bodies. They are so puny and destroy the whole look IMO. I came close to buying the body a few times, but those shoulders always turn me off again.

So I agree, a more realistic huge muscular body would be very welcomed. I mainly want one for comic Bane. I'm using the muscular Heroik right now, but an even bigger body would be great.

I seriously hate the shoulders on those max aggression bodies. They are so puny and destroy the whole look IMO. I came close to buying the body a few times, but those shoulders always turn me off again.

So I agree, a more realistic huge muscular body would be very welcomed. I mainly want one for comic Bane. I'm using the muscular Heroik right now, but an even bigger body would be great.

Like this? Or even bigger?

IMG_1936.jpg~original

IMG_1942.jpg~original

IMG_1938.jpg~original

IMG_1940.jpg~original

IMG_1946.jpg~original

What body is that?
The body looks all out of proportion.
My eyes go directly to those Popeye forearms.

What body is that?
The body looks all out of proportion.
My eyes go directly to those Popeye forearms.

Lol.
It was just a test.
I did it with sculpey on a HT body.
Just added on muscle parts. It was mostly a failure, but i loved how much it looked like a popeye physique! :lol
All the parts went in the bin when i needed that body for another figure, but it served a purpose to me.

IMG_1934.jpg~original

I used the same technique to bulk up my Medicom Hush Bats! Though now that I think about it I should have just bought an Athletick to toss under the suit. How have you guys liked 'em for flexibility?

Love how we can admit to our failures.:hi5:
Never going to move foreword without some risk.

The thing about the muscle build of the limbs is that there should be a gradual taper going from the most mass at the root of the limb to lesser mass down towards the end of the limb, no matter how much muscle the character has. That's why Popeye arms don't look right or the tiny shoulders on that Thor figure above, yet the Bane figure and KP bodies look perfect. ;)

I just bought a KP black Athletic body, can't wait to use it on Stalker!

Last edited:
the Bane figure and KP bodies look perfect. ;)

I just bought a KP black Athletic body, can't wait to use it on Stalker!

Well I have to admit that designing Athletic body Kp03 , one of my idea was to make a body that would fit perfectly Bane! :)

One of the other inspiration was Rambo ;)

Try to make a custom Figure of Rambo and you will see!!! ;)

It makes a pretty decent Arnie too, IMO.

I bought a couple recently and was pleasantly surprised at the quality/price.

Last edited:
I've finally got a KP03 on order right now, going to use it as a replacement body to the Hellboy figure I have coming. I think it will look pretty good, can't wait to get it!

That was fast, thanks Cotswold!

Really liking this body, pretty similar to the KP02 other than the slight variation in sculpt and height. I will say on mine that some of the joints are fairly loose, mainly the mid-torso section, but it isn't floppy enough to interrupt poses.

Anyone have any advice on how to disassemble this body, or at least how to get the arms off? I've seen people who slit the chest cover to remove it, just wondering if there is a way without doing that?

That was fast, thanks Cotswold!

Really liking this body, pretty similar to the KP02 other than the slight variation in sculpt and height. I will say on mine that some of the joints are fairly loose, mainly the mid-torso section, but it isn't floppy enough to interrupt poses.

Anyone have any advice on how to disassemble this body, or at least how to get the arms off? I've seen people who slit the chest cover to remove it, just wondering if there is a way without doing that?

The Arms are designed to be removed! :)
The best way to do this?
Simple: Place an Hair dryer, and use it at 10cm of the arms connection.
Use for around 1 minute.
When you feel the arms are quite hot, it's the right time: Plug it out!
Will be removed very easly! :)

Let me know if you need any other help! :)

The Arms are designed to be removed! :)
The best way to do this?
Simple: Place an Hair dryer, and use it at 10cm of the arms connection.
Use for around 1 minute.
When you feel the arms are quite hot, it's the right time: Plug it out!
Will be removed very easly! :)

Let me know if you need any other help! :)

Thanks Fabio, I will try that! I just needed to confirm it was possible, I broke the arm of an HT muscle body trying to remove it like that.

Back