What are the best bodies for customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's an awesome seller. Fairly quick shipping. Great customer service. Decent prices. One of my go to guys on eBay. Plus he posts regularly on OSW with product updates and questions about how to improve his customer service. You can't go wrong buying from him.

Hello guys.
I am looking for a body close to regular HT TT, or a narrow shoulder TT body, but higher, for Liam Neeson custom (and he is a tall man).
I am considering to use long feet pegs, but it would be nice to know if there is a higher body out there (maybe Storm Shadow body... not sure if it is different than regular).
Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks.

I did miss that, thank you. But still $62.78 with tax and shipping (for me at least).

Now that I look more closely at Ebay, there is only one single auction for an Andrew body. I thought it was more popular and that there would be more auctions? This one is basically $69 shipped. So your retailer is still cheaper. I'm just surprised there aren't more of them available? I searched for "aci andrew body".

The Christian body is the Andrew replacement, that's why you don't see many of them anymore.
It sloved some of the issues the Andrew had.

I like the Christian body, but recently I've become a fan of Worldbox VT-001 & Vt-002.
See my thread post #139. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?85717-quot-Eden-isn-t-burning-it-s-burnt-quot-Custom-Reign-of-Fire-Figures/page14

It really has the feel of a real human body when clothed.
Like they really studied the human form.
You can get a headless one for under $50.00.
The only difference b/t the 001 & 002 is the color I believe.\
Yes, it's 95% HT TTM-19, with a few refinements and drawbacks.
but it's quality is pretty close to HT for a lot less money.

Last edited:
Sorry to bring this back again, but, where can I buy a Christian body cheaper than eBay? And also with international shipping. Thanks guys!

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Back