MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl, all spots full, list closed.

tried to pm you monkeyrobotmaster but your inbox is full
is there any chance of another fun of the closed mouth begins sculpt being done, I missed out on it and would love another one of your heads, got 4 so far (joker, two face, dark knight head, begins head)

tried to pm you monkeyrobotmaster but your inbox is full
is there any chance of another fun of the closed mouth begins sculpt being done, I missed out on it and would love another one of your heads, got 4 so far (joker, two face, dark knight head, begins head)

cool, man. and before anyone asks, no that is not the final paint up :lol oh and my pm box is full so please just email me directly if you have questions, [email protected] thanks

email him :)

remaining balance PAID. thanks :wave

i've gotten a number of guys asking for another run, so i'm going to open up 15 more spots. you can choose from either version (open mouth or closed mouth). my pm box is still full, so email me directly at [email protected]

will have the mold for the closed mouth version done this weekend.

thanks, zack

He hasn't been on here since the 14th of November, but I sent an email and got this response on the 27th.

"been trying to get to the post office before they close but i've been slammed at my regular job which is 8:30am-5:30pm monday-friday, anyway it'll be soon."

Well I did post this in his joker thread.

"I didn't received my joker unpainted head. I was on July's list.

First one was lost
Second one was returned back to sender.
I choose EMS for the third one and it was sended I don't know where and apparently returned back to sender.

God what a mess. "

"I tried facebook but nothing atm, no answer.
What is a bit annoying is that he is supposed to send me two heads. One I need to paint for someone else.

I really think he should use a better way to send those. He is just loosing money making replacements all the time. "

Back