MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what if we all file a paypal complaint at the same time. Maybe the number of people that were screwed over will raise our chances?

Opened up a paypal dispute for non delivery. Well past the deadline for filling so the case was immediately closed. Nevertheless I hope this is recorded somehow with paypal and he is flagged with them as committing fraudulent transactions.

If you paid with a credit card through Paypal you have 6 months I believe, perhaps different from card to card, to dispute a charge. I think it's still within that time frame from when he took payments for this so act fast. I filed a dispute with my credit card company against this crook end of last month and got my money back. The credit card chargeback then forces Paypal to open a case even past the 45 days and it will go in your favor of course since he has in fact ripped people off.

So here's the deal. If you paid Paypal by your credit card, you have 115 days from the expected date of delivery (date of payment +30 days) or from promised date from correspondence--and we know we don't have that. I missed the deadline for refund from MC by 20 days or so. Lesson learned (?):slap Ugh, unless Zach comes through I am out $500+

the amount of money this guy has skipped town with is unreal, between this and the joker thread it is well into the thousands......wow....sorry for all of you....everybody trusted this guy and it backfired.

Well, I just received an e-mail from Zach, and he cites problems with moulding etc. He stated that my 1:4th scale hs was ready to ship, just waiting on this to ship together.

I reached out to Zach to get a status and as ebor mentioned, he wrote back right away saying he had mold issues. He also said he hasn't forgotten about me or anyone. I think we should give him a break guys. Pretty sure we will get our stuff.

1601156_296676273823282_8329384984513924789_n.jpg

Very unfortunate with the whole drama going on, but I was able to get mine through another buyer. Looks great!

Here's hoping all you guys get your stuff!

Looks good there. I've been thinking about selling mine though, along with the rest of the BB figure.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Once I got the Enterbay 1/4 fig, I realised how inaccurate this figure was. Even with MRM's sculpt, I didn't feel it was improved enough overall.

I do think a DX Begins figure from HT would be epic but I think there's a 0.0001% chance of it happening. I've still got my Takara gauntlets stored away just in case it ever happens....

Has anyone gotten any type of shipment from this guy lately? Ive emailed him a few times and he keeps responding by telling me end of the week, end of the month. Its been a few months. This is ridiculous. If he cant deliver he needs to refund everyone.

Back