MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protection from PayPal is only for 45 days after you made payment, I believe
if this was funded by credit card, from what I have read on the boards, you can contact your bank or credit card company to see if any protection against this fraud

Sorry to hear about all this.

I had this sculpt for a while and didn't really like so sold it. The paintwork was sloppy and you couldn't attach it to the neck post.

Heh, that was always my biggest fear (you know, besides never getting it). Getting an awesome headsculpt and spend the rest of the day getting it on a neck properly.

5+ months for me, good thing I paid Paypal, non-gift with a CC. I will give him till the end of Feb. 2014 before I file with Paypal & my Bank. I don't want to, but $300+ tied up in limbo with no communication, well I gotta do what I gotta do. :(

5+ months for me, good thing I paid Paypal, non-gift with a CC. I will give him till the end of Feb. 2014 before I file with Paypal & my Bank. I don't want to, but $300+ tied up in limbo with no communication, well I gotta do what I gotta do. :(

WIll the bank/CC company be able to do anything bout it though?

Back