MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, NEW PROTO PICS OF BOTH ON PAGE 11!

yeah hoping to have both bats and twoface put together by the end of next week and will post pics.

I can't wait! I'm very interested in Two-Face, I'd much rather have a custom for a good price than the ridiculous prices the Hot Toys is going for. Any chance for a guide on how you weathered your suit?

list updated, only 5 spots left for the begins cowl!!!!! and i do the burnt weathered part of the suit with paint, if i can find the time i'll do a tutorial.

hey,

deposit for painted cowl sent, thanks!

Count me in. Deposit sent for painted BB cowl

Looks great! Deposit sent for 1 painted BB cowl. Thanks!

payment sent for one unpainted cowl!!!

I have too much goin on ATM, so I guess I will have to pass on this:(

Any chance you'd be doing other expressions or maybe one compatible with the HT mouth plates from the BB exclusive set?

Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

list updated. and for everyone that missed out on the cowl there's still dean's and i think steven g is doing something for the begins too.

Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

really looking forward to the BB cowl. hope to see more pictures when you receive the body. :clap

Is there anything specific that needs to be in the paypal note when making a full payment?

cap only left my ssf sn and not the addy...

MRM I'll pm you the pics tonight once my camera is charged up.

Back