MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

unless you want me to text it to you lol I think your tel was on one of the threads..

Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

ok email it is =) thanks again for doing these for us!!

Damn! I missed this! :gah: didn't check this area.. Thought it would appear in the Custom Thread...Hey MRM, hope you extend this after all the madness calms down...would love to have this next to your TDKR Cowl I have on the DX12 :pray: :1-1:

Wow! BB cowl is now sold out!

Congrats MRM :D

okay end of march, beginning of april i'll do another small run of cowls likely no more then 10 or 15 so keep an eye out for that.

Do you have any pics of your Two-Face with suit?

okay end of march, beginning of april i'll do another small run of cowls likely no more then 10 or 15 so keep an eye out for that.

You sir, are DEE MAN! :hi5:
Thanks MRM!

Can you make the one without mouthplates, so that we can use the ones from BB ex HT?

Last edited:

if one of you wants to send me one of the faceplates from the tf bb fig i'll see what i can do. not sure it would work though without having to mod all 3 fp to fit, by making the cowl more film accurate the underside of the chin is now covered by the cowl as it should be. i don't know if those fp would be usable anymore, but like i said if someone wants to send me one i'll see what, if anything, i can do. though i don't feel like any of those faces resemble bale much.

Thats a good point. It might not work, unless maybe you can 'rescale' the mouth plates of the EB ones into 1/6 and fit into the cowl?

that may work, but it's very expensive to shrink things and i don't have the money to invest in that. i'd also have to charge a lot more to do it. it just doesn't seem economical to do for something that's nothing more then a gimmick. i mean how often does anyone really switch the fp? i know i always pick the best of the bunch and leave it. also if steven is still shrinking the eb cowl and fp then it'd make more sense to just buy one of those from him. more over dean is doing multiple fp on his bb cowl, so i don't feel the need to compete with them.

I don't care what faceplate I have as long as it looks like Bale.

I think the one in the proto looks great. I would just stay with that one.

I'm really with MRM re: the face plates. Of course, it's always preferable to have more options, but a good, standard expression is fine for me, and I think that's what MRM is giving us. I haven't really changed the faceplates on my Begins, DX-12, or EB 1/4 scale Batmen in months.

also a more neutral expression fits into any scene from the film that you'd want to pose him in. and since more then half the time when bale is in the batsuit he has his mouth slightly open i decided to go with that.

your ssf board name and address.

Sorry for all the questions but.. Does the price we need to pay include the paypal fee? Or are we supposed to send the payment as a gift?

Back