MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

finished twoface.

DSCN6232_zpsaa69a5fb.jpg

DSCN6231_zpsa10b53bd.jpg

RSCN6226_zpsc359e987.jpg

RSCN6227_zpsb1fc789f.jpg

RSCN6228_zpsee374a49.jpg

RSCN6229_zps5b5cef14.jpg

RSCN6230_zps30425d8b.jpg

Re: MRM batman begins cowl and DK 2face, BEGINS COWL SOLD OUT! 2face still going.

I like the suit. Please do a tutorial when you have time.

That sculpt looks awesome. Only nitpick I have is the eyes seem to be a bit too bright blue, but that may just be the lighting.

Do you have links to where you bought your gun and white shirt? Thanks!

the shirt is a DID dress shirt and the gun is DID's general patton revolver that i painted silver just search on ebay. and i plan on making the eye color a little darker, just haven't gotten to it yet.

natural light.
DSCN6233_zps9363902d.jpg

DSCN6234_zps2ecab614.jpg

DSCN6235_zpseb78d707.jpg

also anyone that has the coin that i can borrow to make a copy of for myself i'll knock some off the price of the twoface sculpt. pm me.

It looks purply in the natural light. I like the paint better on page 1. I was watching VRaptors video on youtube. He added a ashy texture to his Two Face. Is that something that you would like to try?

it's not purpley at all it's more pink and red in hand, and i'll try the ash but don't know if i'll do it though. we'll see.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKG6IF92gQY&list=UUmTHKkt0L-ZOj5-tBS789Yg&index=20[/ame]

I don't know if you saw this video before. Hopefully it is helpful. Can't wait to see the finish product. Nice work so far.

Looks great, where's the suit from ?

toyscity gray 3 piece suit i found on ebay for like $36.

okay if everyone is happy with the now i'll make it the model for the production heads. this is with ash added eyes darkened and a couple other things that i forget lol

DSCN6244_zps5d640d5d.jpg

DSCN6243_zps856b91ff.jpg

DSCN6242_zpsf5543fa0.jpg

DSCN6241_zpsd5d75274.jpg

Last edited:

That looks great. :rock

And mcGuyver points for the thumb-nail color-palette. :lol

I noticed in the movie that he has a slight 5'o clock shadow. Is that possible to add on?

Ooo i see it on page 1. That lighting is throwing me off. haha. No, i trust you. Sorry, I do not mean to be a pain in the butt.

Back