MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl COMING SOON!

the eb cowl is very good, however it's off in some places too, and i'm not trying to copy the eb cowl. i'm trying to copy the movie cowl. find stills from the film to argue your case.

I'll be back :lol

How long do I have before you say: "this headsculpt is finished, and won't change anything" ?

and again i'll ask that further suggestion on what i should change be held until the finished proto is up as that isn't the final product. also keep in mind that if anyone doesn't like what i make then you don't have to buy it.

Just read this. You posted this before reading my last post??? :lol

I'll wait to see the final product then. :wave

Shaping up real good :clap

Also, tyranus, the lower part of the begins cowl is of rubber like material which can bunch and stretch depending on the head position. So its not absolute to say, the brows, nose or the ear part of the cowl which seems to be of hard graphite material.

and kato is selling his harvey dent ties for $40

I thought he only made a few to go along with the whole suits he made?

Thats good to know.

I wonder how we could get the gray jacket to look like Hot Toys did.

Maybe burn it for real and add some sorta red texture to it :dunno

here's that suit after all the modding.

DSCN6099_zps2520828a.jpg

DSCN6100_zpscce23e8b.jpg

DSCN6101_zps40bb69c2.jpg

I thought he only made a few to go along with the whole suits he made?

Thats good to know.

I wonder how we could get the gray jacket to look like Hot Toys did.

Maybe burn it for real and add some sorta red texture to it :dunno

i think that was before he decided to do a bigger run.

one more preview of twoface then off to bed, will start a thread for him soon too. and one more of the cowl. :)

RSCN6156_zpsd6b9b1bd.jpg

RSCN6152_zps8ab4cc9c.jpg

Last edited:

Wow, both looks amazing. I don't have BB figure, but the cowl makes me want to get one.

Hey Zack - great stuff all around :rock

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Two Face when it's ready. Would love to see it side by side with other HT heads for size comparison as that HT sculpt always seemed too small.

Keep up the great work man.

Wow, that Two-Face is really coming along. I have the stock one but would not be against upgrading. Suit weathering also looks great.

Hey Zack - great stuff all around :rock

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Two Face when it's ready. Would love to see it side by side with other HT heads for size comparison as that HT sculpt always seemed too small.

Keep up the great work man.

i don't have the ht two face anymore, so i won't be able to do a side by side. that'll be up to someone else. i can say it's similar in size to rainman's ra's al ghul head sculpt which i'm pretty sure is bigger as rainman's stuff tends to be larger then hot toys.

Back