MRM batman begins cowl, 15 SPOTS OPEN!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM batman begins cowl COMING SOON!

none of those pics really show what your talking about. his heads in a different position in nearly all the pics which will make the cowl look different, also they're pretty blurry. you only need one clear pic to get your point across.

Mad skills MRM. Love the Begins cowl, just wish I had a Begins batman to go with it lol. The Two Face is awesome! You must do a 1/6 rooted hair joker as well, for the new DX11's :)

Ok, I'll use the lines that everybody hates :lol

But they help sometimes. I'll use the picture of the EB cowl, which is pretty accurate.

Please check the slope of the red lines... they have pretty diffent degres to say some way.

slopex.jpg

Although as you said, maybe the heads are on different angles...

that still doesn't properly show anything as the cowls are sitting in different positions at different angles. i'm not saying wrong, but your evidence is lacking.

before there's any further nitpicking allow me to get the proto done and painted, and then you all can feel free to pick it a part :lol

Ok, I'll use the lines that everybody hates :lol

But they help sometimes. I'll use the picture of the EB cowl, which is pretty accurate.

Please check the slope of the red lines... they have pretty diffent degres to say some way.

slopex.jpg

Although as you said, maybe the heads are on different angles...

Dude are you fkn serious?:slap you're really pointing that minor difference out ? :lol

MRM captuped the way Bales face comes outta the cowl with unbelievable accuracy . It's insane how good this is

:lol .. just rotated your picture to try to match the EB's angle:

slope2.jpg

Is a small difference though.

no worries man.

i got one of the toyscity gray suit and for 36 bucks the tailoring is pretty solid

Awesome :hi5:

any links to the suit?

I sold my Harvey not that long ago for $380 bucks on ebay :rotfl:rotfl

I bought a DX10 Ahhhhnuld.

I would love to build another with your sculpt :panic:

and again i'll ask that further suggestion on what i should change be held until the finished proto is up as that isn't the final product. also keep in mind that if anyone doesn't like what i make then you don't have to buy it.

Back