More Mezco HEROES Figures Shown At Toy Fair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The First MezCo Figure that I like:

325.jpg

Mezco reveals that a Future Hiro action figure from the hit show HEROES will be a summer convention exclusive. The fan-favorite character features his highly detailed sword of Takezo Kensei, as well as a sword sheath.

This limited edition figure (edition size to be revealed in July) will only be available at Mezco Direct and at various summer conventions, including San Diego Comic-Con. Pre-orders on Mezco Direct are currently being accepted, the figure priced at $30.

Now what I don't like and think is ridiculous:

This HEROES figure joins the previously announced Invisible Peter Petrelli and Vanishing Peter Petrelli Wizard World Chicago exclusives. A total of EIGHT (8) summer HEROES convention exclusives will be offered this year, the remaining 5 still to be announced.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

At $30 plus shipping though makes it tough to hit the order button though.

It's awesome looking, but the scale and the price just doesn't cut it for me.

I so want a 12 inch line....

At this point even the 9" license would be nice to have some news on.

Thanks for the heads up.....preparing my insults of them as we speak.

Hey Mike, you'll love this. I just got the following email from BBTS regarding Wave 2:

Hi - Mezco has increased the number of figures from 5 to 7. We have proportionally increased the price fom $70.99 to $98.99 to reflect the addition of the two new figures. (MSRP has proportionally increased from $89.99 to $125.99) The figures included in this set are one each of: Parkman, Niki, Jessica, Claude, Invisible Claude, Linderman, Noah Bennet.

So, instead of a single Niki/Jessica figure, they're now packaging them separately? And now there is an "Invisible" Claude, too? I assume these will be chase figures, but oy.

:rolleyes: So There either is no Interchangable head between Niki/Jessica now or carded they'll just have the other head in the blister? What a lame attempt to make collectors think there are two individual figures...Invisible Claude at least makes more sense than Invisible Peter in Genesis clothing but yeah.....this line is quickly turning into a joke.

Hey, Mike. You're coming to SDCC, right? If not, you want me to pick up the exclusive Syler and Hiro figures??

:lol

(I'll admit, I'm getting them :duh) They better damn show the 9" figures there.

Man these threads were buried. :lol

Well, I received my Series 2 figures from BBTS yesterday. I must admit, they've stepped up the quality a bit since the initial series. HRG and Parkman are particularly really good figures. Solid likenesses and nice detail. Let's see if the trend continues.

Forgot about these - when are the 9" coming out? Not that they're great - but I'll probably get them.

I can't recall when the initial 9" mixed media figures are supposed to hit. If I recall it was 4th Quarter, but that seems doubtful as I haven't even seen them up for order yet anywhere.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of the ones they showed at SDCC, but the Mezco folks swore up and down that they were unfinished protos. They didn't even have the 9" Claire there at all.

The costumes on the 9 inchers are wayyyy too big...Sylar's hair and stubble once again need to be messier...Jesus I'd give my right arm to tell them the way they should be.It feels like a slap in the face of fans when they overlook the basic appearance of a character,when every fan knows that's the way it should be from the get-go.

The fact that no one has snatched up the 1/6 license yet is odd. You know at least 4-5 characters would sell really well if done right. Which basically means Hot Toys or Enterbay.

I'm kinda hoping that Enterbay's 'more American characters coming soon' means figures from Heroes or...my Holy Grail...1/6th figures from Lost.Imagine John Locke from YJ Park.

Back