More Mezco HEROES Figures Shown At Toy Fair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought so at first, until i saw them in person. Funny thing is, Mez was gonna go for 10" first... then changed his mind...

still they're going over big with the mego crowd....

Ah, well that makes sense then. :lol

I guess we'll see them at SDCC. I'm guessing there might also be an exclusive HEROES item or two there as well.

CoolToyReview has their pics up from NYCC. Only the 7" figures were shown. No 3.75" or 9" mixed:

Sylar:
IMG_7579.JPG

Series 2:
IMG_7583.JPG

Series 3:
IMG_7584.JPG

Packaging:
IMG_7591.JPG

More here: https://www.cooltoyreview.com/NYCC08/MezcoHeroes/default.asp

mr_horse_as_a_gi.thumbnail.png

"No Sir.....I don't like it."

I'm hoping that the 9" Mixed Media will be the saving grace for Mezco's line of Heroes stuff....fingers crossed.

I'm quite curious about the 9" mixed media figures myself.

And I hope someone snatches up a 1/6 license (because Mezco obviously doesn't have it). Hot Toys or Sideshow, preferably.

Even if the 9 inch figures are awesome I'll pass on them because they aren't my scale.

I also hope someone picks up the 1/6th scale license.

Agreed. 1/6 is the heart of the hobby right now.

Joranthalus, do you know anything about a 1/6 HEROES license?? Does Mezco's contract cover that scale at all, or is it open to other licensees??

Nah....I've been saying these suck from the beginning and he still posts. Gotta be something else. :lol

yeah, i think these might sell even without the mike's support ;)

I've never asked about the 1/6 license... i'll get back to you when i find out...

So series one will have four Peter variations, Standard, Flying, Invisible and Vanishing. Since the outfit isn't really at play in terms of continuity I guess we can look forward to Exploding Man variant (just painted red), Healing Peter Petrelli (with Red accents) and telekinetic Peter (with outstretched hand and focused face) yet all wearing the clothing from Genesis.....:rolleyes:

Back