MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are moving into another body....I think any new Arnold body would probably be about the right size...

This is a fantastic figure...I put a black T shirt on him as well...he wears one for most of the movie anyway...

If you are moving into another body....I think any new Arnold body would probably be about the right size...

This is a fantastic figure...I put a black T shirt on him as well...he wears one for most of the movie anyway...

I was able to obtain a HB head off of Ebay a few months back and I agree, for size and look the Arnold body is perfect. The only problem I am having is the opening for the neck in the head is not wide enough so it does not sit on the body correctly. It looks out of place. I have tried the current Arnold body and will be trying the original Terminator 2 body once I find the box I have it stored in; I remember the neck being thinner. I have even tried the Man of Steel body but again the neck is too thick. Currently I have it on an older release Predator body circa 2008 and surprisingly it doesn't look bad. Just, at the end of the day, it's a Predator body,

I enjoy seeing this thread bumped. I like any excuse to say it's one of my favourite figures. A real stand out!

My contribution ... It's time to break out the dusty old pictures.

HELLBOY04.jpg

Glad people are still appreciating this figure. He's always been one of my favs and I will never sell him along with Sapien.

he's one of my favorites!! i can't believe how well this guy photos...
one of the most life-like, real life figures in my opinion!

I just scored the black shirt from roadblock for under $9, going to put it on this guy. I'm scared though. I haven't moved him in about a year.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Other than the knees what other problems does this thing have? Any deteriorating rubber or pants?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Both pants and his torso. Not everyone had reported the torso. Like mine, is still in great shape. My pants are cracking up.

Damn I just went to check out my HB and I have 2 broken knees. I don't have any extra spare parts so I had to repair what I could. He now has single jointed knees now but its cool cause I pose him standing up. The rubber is still good and it was fun to mess with him.

After all this discussion regarding the deterioration of the torso, knees & trousers I dug mine out to check. Fortunately he's still as fresh as the day I bought him.

There is a body from kaustic plastic, that when dyed, is said to look good.

Yeah, I know about the KP body, and while I think it looks decent on the Hellboy ,I think its an ugly body with weird proportions. It is overrated and overused body imo.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back