MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same here :gah:

I think the same peg is what I am looking for my King Leonadis ??

any 1 know where I can pick up 1 of these long wrist / hand pegs :pray:

I think it is, but I don 't think Hot Toys uses these on their new figures anymore. I've tried searching on TA, Blackops and Monkey Depot but cannot find one that looks the same. There has to be one that's compatible. Hope someone responds as well. :pray:

I got my Knee peg for ABE actually since he had the right knee issue as well from an online store...they sometimes have figure parts. If you have one you shop at ask them if they may have any parts.

Which wrist peg would be compatible with Hellboy's left hand (it has a large ball-joint)? Was trying to search TA and Monkey Depot.

Damn! I hope HT revisits this figure. This is one of those early grails that still holds up. I just hope they take care of the QC issues you guys seem to be having with the pleat her and the knee joints.

I may possibly buy one of these from someone who is selling a "fixer upper" HB. The pants and belt are pretty much ruined from the pleather flaking, and the body looks kind of tired (the sheen is mostly gone, looks flat). It is however complete, I'm just not sure how often the pants and belt/holster come up in auction or for how much...

Would any of you invest in a sub par condition HB like that, and for what kind of price? Just looking for opinions.

This is the one of the only older HT figures that I'd truly love to have. The price and the knees keep me away. But damn this is one helluva impressing figure.

Yeah it's one of my favourites, mine is super mint too, I'm really happy that I haven't had any issues with the pleather. Saying that, it's been on display since it was released and I haven't really touched/posed it.

I think it is, but I don 't think Hot Toys uses these on their new figures anymore. I've tried searching on TA, Blackops and Monkey Depot but cannot find one that looks the same. There has to be one that's compatible. Hope someone responds as well. :pray:

DX02 peg fits perfectly, solved my own problem.

I may possibly buy one of these from someone who is selling a "fixer upper" HB. The pants and belt are pretty much ruined from the pleather flaking, and the body looks kind of tired (the sheen is mostly gone, looks flat). It is however complete, I'm just not sure how often the pants and belt/holster come up in auction or for how much...

Would any of you invest in a sub par condition HB like that, and for what kind of price? Just looking for opinions.

I haven't seen any pants come up for a long time. Spare parts tend to be a bit rare.

Some people swapped out the Sideshow Hellboy pants and were very happy with it (the HT pants are very thick material). Also, the Sideshow figure comes with his black shirt which can be put on the HT figure to cover up and imperfections in the body. Just some thoughts.

I wouldn't spend too much, though. The nature of "fixer upper" is you're just going to keep spending and spending....

Personally, I loved this figure and I am a huge fan of the movies but I was never satisfied with the limited articulation and poor fit on the pants. I had several of the utility belts and some of the pouches always came apart. On the other hand, I never saw a knee break, which many other people have had, so your mileage may vary.

Just my 2 cents.

But if you're going for it, get yourself a Godfather cat.

DSC_0898_zpsc7d51e15.jpg

Heh, thanks. I think I may go for it. I'm not intent on absolute screen accuracy, I would probably just try a pair of T-800 pants. I am also contemplating replacing the body anyway, just for more articulation. Considering the KP athletic dyed red, with mods to fit the doom hand and affixing the tail.

Also I have Orangepeace on board to replicate a leather belt/holster if I can get it to him, which is fantastic.

The cat idea is great, thanks for that!

I would but only if it was cheap. What is he asking?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Heh, thanks. I think I may go for it. I'm not intent on absolute screen accuracy, I would probably just try a pair of T-800 pants. I am also contemplating replacing the body anyway, just for more articulation. Considering the KP athletic dyed red, with mods to fit the doom hand and affixing the tail.

Also I have Orangepeace on board to replicate a leather belt/holster if I can get it to him, which is fantastic.

The cat idea is great, thanks for that!

I would go the KP02 route. It really isn't the prosthetic physique (neither is the KP Athletic) in the movie, but it fills out the clothes rather well. I would definitely use SS's pants over HT's. Here's the SS Hellboy on the KP02:
2u6022p.jpg
[

Oh wow, that looks pretty rad. That body perfectly fits the Sideshow parts. My understanding is the HT Hellboy is a bit shorter, so I deduce the proportions overall may be a little smaller. Not sure though. I'd wait until after it's acquired to decide since I haven't seen pics of the HT head/clothes on any other body.

I would but only if it was cheap. What is he asking?

He is asking $300 shipped, from Singapore.

Do I have to do all the work for you my brotha!?:wink1:
Here's a custom by minivader: He's using the KP02 body. The coat is from HT's Hellboy, but the pants are Arnie's.
DSC02623_zps6d411a54.jpg

Was that somewhere back in this thread? Guess I should have searched first, hah. Damn that does look pretty good, as good as I hoped it could. Mucho gracias bruva!

Hi on the upper chest of my hellboy there a part where it looks like part of the skin is flat not shinny, like paint thinner ran down it and stopped in one spot.Any idea what that could be ?

Hello fellow collectors, thought I'd share my recent review of this great figure. It really does stand out and it's awesome. Let me know your comments. Thanks.

I would go the KP02 route. It really isn't the prosthetic physique (neither is the KP Athletic) in the movie, but it fills out the clothes rather well. I would definitely use SS's pants over HT's. Here's the SS Hellboy on the KP02:
2u6022p.jpg
[

SSC Hellboy parts actually look pretty good! I might look one up

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back