MMS83 - Hellboy II – HELLBOY figure Spec and Hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the thread came up again, I went and checked mine...no problems...still one of the best! Abe was a problem, I had to purchase him three times, all three had a broken right knee!

View attachment 110170

Great character. :rock

It'd be excellent if HT revisited the series - hopefully via a possible third film. :pray:

Absolutely, now that Perlman isn't as busy with SOA he's got time to do HBIII! Just need Del Toro to get it going. My figure still looks brand new but I've rarely touched it since the day I took it out and put it on display. I'll never sell it. I had Blade and sold it, I think that one is overrated, not Hellboy though.

Still gutted I missed out on him...and with a part 3 looking like it won't ever happen...I doubt I'll ever get it.

Yeah,one of HT's best. I like this custom sculpt more though.

HELLBOYCUSTOM2_zpscf82a40e.jpg

HELLBOYCUSTOM1_zps88fbef46.jpg

Oh, and I was perusing ebay and I found this. I never heard of this one but it looks excellent. I think the likeness is a bit better on the HT version but I love the other options this one has.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Masterpiece-Toys-Hellboy-13-tall-figure-Hot-Headsculpts-1-6-Sideshow-scale-Dam/141287380717?_trksid=p2050601.c100085.m2372&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140211132617%26meid%3D6972511490615802449%26pid%3D100085%26prg%3D20140211132617%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D171330973279%26clkid%3D6972512609791569269&_qi=RTM1562570

edit: Actually, taking a closer look the neutral heads look very similar.....A lot of the stuff there looks like HT's stuff like the hands and belt etc. I can'tsay for sure because I dont own the HT figure.

I've been looking at picking up HB and Abe. Is the Abe figure taller? It looks that way in some of the pics I've seen. That custom HS looks fantastic. Is it available from anywhere?

I've been looking at picking up HB and Abe. Is the Abe figure taller? It looks that way in some of the pics I've seen. That custom HS looks fantastic. Is it available from anywhere?

It's just shy of 2 Grand, if it's still available.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes, the Abe figure is a tad taller than Hellboy, think that's also how it's meant to appear in the movies.
The custom Headsculpt is actually an entire custom figure made by Hyun Kim and it's very pricey, as far as I know.
Pretty sure worth it looking at the skills and the work behind it and the small number.

If you get HT's Abe I recommend not to bend the elbow joints to much, the rubber skin would most likely rip.

Last edited:
Today my Hellboys right lower legs fell off.

Does anyone of you guys know an online store or so that sells knee joints that fit into Hellboys legs?

Goddamn...

Jep ok.
Just thought stores like TA would also part out bodies...

Meeeh.
Does any knee joint fit or does it have to be a knee joint of a certain tt body?

Any knee should work, I used a Hawkeye knee to fix my Abe...

So a muscular body knee (Ahnuld) should also work?

Would you advise to use warm water treatment before getting the joint out of the leg?

I have a spare Ahnuld body (TTM20) lying around...

Ah, and: thanks guys. :)

I just used Araldite to fix mine. The pose I have him in is so good, I'll never move him out of it anyway.

I also wrote Hot Toys and now they want a copy of the receipt and a photo.

At least they didn't say no in an instant.

Nope, they're stone cold.
No accessories to be bought there.... gnnnn

Can't be true that I'll have to buy a 80€ body for a cheap 50cent knee joint.... Argh!

Nope, they're stone cold.
No accessories to be bought there.... gnnnn

Can't be true that I'll have to buy a 80€ body for a cheap 50cent knee joint.... Argh!

Why not simply use a Headplay body? Get it from ebay its about 25€.

Otherwise you might be able to recast it? klebstoffprofi.de sells stuff to recast. Also if you have an "idee" shop not too far away you can buy everything you need there.

Have you already tried to reglue the broken parts? Id suggest "TurboColl 2000 Turbo Kleber Plastik" or even better dont use the Sekundenkleber but the equivalent that needs about 24 hrs to dry. Might be worth a try.

Greetings from Hamburg. :duff

Oh and if you feel uncomfortable, you can simply sell HB to me.

Back