1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

If anybody has the DX02 belt (with pockets) and wants to sell PM me. :duff

Will do. As I was finishing some adjustments. Think it's as perfectly shaped as I'll get it.

Buffed up the PERS while I had them out again to get more of that delicate twinkle.

Comparison.

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg

7712332852_d3e21e3d53_c.jpg

7712331944_3d99818e98_c.jpg

7712333864_23636d7fd4_c.jpg

7712370180_b2bb78fd6e_c.jpg

God...... I love it! will get myself a spare head and neck, in case I ____ it up (wich I most likley will...) and do this mod!! Cant wait for your tutorial! Thanks :)

Once you pop out the plastic dome shaped ring with the metal clip (for the magnet), there's really nothing to the head. I wedged in a somewhat long plastic rod to push out the sides while still having access to the PERS mechanism. Thank goodness for Hot Toys flaky glue.

Bats looks great. Do you think the head widening mod you did here would work just as well for the Medi head.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

pretty cool....what?...what was that? Why are you squinting at me?

I just took my DX02 Bats out of his detolf home to do a long overdue cape change. To discover that both his ankles are as loose as ____. On closer inspection I found out that the plastic female joint inside each boot has crumbled. In a similar fashion to the Toy Fair bats last year. Yikes... these things will be piles of cracked plastic and melted oil in a few years..

:(

Damn, I really should have sold...

I am still really glad that I did not. It's also a beautiful figure (even with the long ears!) and I am pleased as punch with it. It was also my first HT in a very long time...the one previous being the v1 SUPERMAN figure from SUPERMAN RETURNS.

does anyone want to get rid of there dx 02 for a fair to decent price?

I am still really glad that I did not. It's also a beautiful figure (even with the long ears!) and I am pleased as punch with it. It was also my first HT in a very long time...the one previous being the v1 SUPERMAN figure from SUPERMAN RETURNS.

I'm glad I was able to find two of these guys. I love them, although the display is getting a little crowded.

You still can easily, go on Ebay and check what's the cheapest available DX02 there (it will be a pretty high price) then put yours up by a buck or two cheaper than that cheapest one.

I do this and my figures get bought before the end of the day and for a decent price since everyone is over pricing them

Oh shut up and keep your Dx02 for the HK set up.

He doesn't really need to, cloud just keep/buy the DX02 back pack and ta-daaaaa, you got your HK setup right there

Back