1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Thanks Mag . Yeah thats my Temp Wayne (GQ Pimp Daddy Bruce)
I got the real suited vesion coming soon .

Thanks brother

You made it ? Or got it from someone looks awesome .

You made it ? Or got it from someone looks awesome .

You talkin about the Bruce Wayne? Yes i just kitbashed it , Its got the Blitzway Scarface Red shirt and some pinstriped suit i got from Toy Anxiety

Thanks again

You talkin about the Bruce Wayne? Yes i just kitbashed it , Its got the Blitzway Scarface Red shirt and some pinstriped suit i got from Toy Anxiety

Thanks again

The armory .

after seeing Vodoun Dx02 head mod i gave it ago, here you it is,did the eyes ,widen the head

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

Last edited:

after seeing Vodoun Dx02 head mod i gave it ago, here you it is,did the eyes ,widen the haed
IMG_1354.jpg
]

:horror :horror :horror

No offense but it doesn't look any better... It looks a little weird actually.. the eyes at least...

come on it was my first attenpt

I see :) , actually I think you can do better, the maint point would be to make the eyes smaller, I'm not sure how it can be done. I see you did some repaint on the eyes area, try to not to make the paint so exagerated otherwise it just pops up too much. You got one eye smaller than the other, try to make them a bit more even. And the most important thing try to fix the eyes underline (the area under the eyes) I think a bit of dark paint may help.

haha funny I did the same mods as vodoun.
Still hate the long ears and small mouth plate but looks better.

Here he is on my custom medix

P1040180.jpg

P1040171.jpg

P1040194.jpg

Took vodoun's lead, sucked it up and modded my DX-02 head. Widened it a bit, though it's not as even as I'd like yet, and tossed some putty into the cowl to squint up his eyes a bit. Still a WIP, but it looks 100% better thus far.

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

I just got my TDK armory . I love it

I have a few things to do like add the weapons to the back and other stuff . I'm hoping to get a complete weapon set off Skywarp

The LEDS are not plugged in

TDKStuff021.jpg

TDKStuff022.jpg

TDKStuff023.jpg

TDKStuff024.jpg

TDKStuff025.jpg

TDKStuff026.jpg

TDKStuff027.jpg

Fabulous set up!!! Really nice!

People like to ____ on this now with the new DX12 coming out (including me), but it still looks good.

I don't see why. The mouth pieces on the DX 02 look a 1000x better than the DX12.:dunno

The mouthpiece shapes on both DXs are wrong. Too small.

The mouthpiece shapes on both DXs are wrong. Too small.

Too small? it's not supposed to be big either. It's just right. It's just the initial curves that lead to heading down the sides. The initial size of the mouth plate is fine.

:horror :horror :horror

No offense but it doesn't look any better... It looks a little weird actually.. the eyes at least...

Kinda harsh...

The only problem I see with his mod is the neck.

In my humble opinion the head-widening mod SHOULD NOT BE DONE unless the neck shortening mod has also been done.

The neck is so silly as it is, widening the head just makes him look ridiculous. But with a shorter neck the mod looks quite nice.

Also, the neck isn't only too long, it's also too wide. Below is how it really should look:

:drool

Too small? it's not supposed to be big either. It's just right. It's just the initial curves that lead to heading down the sides. The initial size of the mouth plate is fine.

I guess I was more looking at the shape. The shape is just wrong. Too tall is probably what makes it look small to me. The shape is too square. It's supposed to be wider than it is tall.

Back