1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

:duff

As I've said before if money and /or space isn't an issue than don't sell. Especially if it was sentimental value. There are other reasons to keep and love a collectible besides accuracy and realism.

:exactly::goodpost: That's exactly what I said to Mags months ago when he thought about selling it at the time when the price was crazy high on the figure. Dunno how pages back when I said it, but I'm on the same page as u, Fiend. :hi5:

He doesn't really need to, cloud just keep/buy the DX02 back pack and ta-daaaaa, you got your HK setup right there

I would think he would want at least one regular TDK/TDKR Batman. Keep the DX12 as the the regular and the DX02 as the HK display. That's what I would do at least. I actually wish I had the DX02 for that reason. That way I could have my regular Bats, HK set up and my Medi with Bale head and empy cowl.

I would think he would want at least one regular TDK/TDKR Batman. Keep the DX12 as the the regular and the DX02 as the HK display. That's what I would do at least. I actually wish I had the DX02 for that reason. That way I could have my regular Bats, HK set up and my Medi with Bale head and empy cowl.

I suppose, now to think of it I wouldn't mind that too. Man if I had the money I'd get one bats for HK, one normal, one for the vault and one for the Bat :lol but money wise it would probably be best to sell + you could always switch from normal to HK (if you have the back pack) whenever you get bored of either position.

Unfortunately, it's both a space and a finance issue for me - I don't have enough room to display everything I have and I need to sell my DX02 to pay for my DX12. I'm not against having multiple Batman figures on display but my reality at the moment keeps me from going as big as I'd like....:monkey2

Took him out of the backpack pose after TDKR. It really is a shame this figure has a better cowl sculpt that the DX12, I don't get it.

488215_10151316688054768_207490179_n.jpg

Seems like I'm the only one that sees it, but both the DX12 and the 1/4 Batman have their eyes angled way too much in the "angry expression." Even the light up eyes on the 1/4 has its eyes angled way to much.

Seems like I'm the only one that sees it, but both the DX12 and the 1/4 Batman have their eyes angled way too much in the "angry expression." Even the light up eyes on the 1/4 has its eyes angled way to much.

You're not the only one.. the eyes looks like asian eyes.. a lot of people said it on the DX12 thread.

Your right they do .

Ok so I know I'm not supposed to do this, but I need/want to sell one of my DX 02 Bats. I don't really need two of 'em, it's from the DCD Batch.
PM me for details if interested.

Last edited:

Man I can't WAIT for mine to get here

I don't think that you will be disappointed, it still is an excellent figure. I have had one for 3 years now with no Abs-leak problem so I guess I was lucky, but he can still grab the attention.

It is also nice to see folks still going after the older figures too.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddgggggggeee.

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive from a fellow board memeber here, Canada Post is just dragging their feet on this one

Does anyone know how to remove the batt from the sonar head?

Just got a loose one with no instructions.

Also is the head and neck separable? Too scared to try and pull it out.

Cheers!

Does anyone know how to remove the batt from the sonar head?

Just got a loose one with no instructions.

Also is the head and neck separable? Too scared to try and pull it out.

Cheers!

Yes, the sonar head is on a ball jointed neck. The LED's shine through the ball joint because it's transparent. There should be a tiny screw that holds the battery door in place. Unscrew it and you're done!

Yes, the sonar head is on a ball jointed neck. The LED's shine through the ball joint because it's transparent. There should be a tiny screw that holds the battery door in place. Unscrew it and you're done!

Ah I see, thanks!

So I don't need to remove the head to change batt. :clap

Maybe, but do you really want it? The neck on it is ridiculous.

I'm not even sure if someone display the DX02 with the sonar head, the neck is just way too long, it doesn't even look human..

I'm not even sure if someone display the DX02 with the sonar head, the neck is just way too long, it doesn't even look human..

I had it on mine for awhile, and changed back to the cowl. I saw the difference after that. My Sonar head is staying in the box:lol

Maybe, but do you really want it? The neck on it is ridiculous.

I PO the DX12 but I might decide to display it as a DX02 from time to time, and I already got the back pack.

I know the neck is long but with a mod it should be better

Back