1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

I PO the DX12 but I might decide to display it as a DX02 from time to time, and I already got the back pack.

I know the neck is long but with a mod it should be better

But won't you have to have the light turned on all the time tho? imo the sonar head looks kinda ghastly (and "as blind as a bat") with the light-up feature turned off.

But won't you have to have the light turned on all the time tho? imo the sonar head looks kinda ghastly (and "as blind as a bat") with the light-up feature turned off.

Not really, I know these figures are for display but I end up playing with them as well, so I would turn on the sonar then.

So far I was thinking of displaying him with the back pack on, sticky bomb gun folded at the back, a Dx12 sculpt on and holding an empty cowl in his hands. Should look cool :yess: but a sonar head would be a nice option

Not really, I know these figures are for display but I end up playing with them as well, so I would turn on the sonar then.

So far I was thinking of displaying him with the back pack on, sticky bomb gun folded at the back, a Dx12 sculpt on and holding an empty cowl in his hands. Should look cool :yess: but a sonar head would be a nice option

In that case you should get some kind of scale model/miniaturized office building and place the DX02 there to recreate the HK scene..will look great!

In that case you should get some kind of scale model/miniaturized office building and place the DX02 there to recreate the HK scene..will look great!

Yeah that would be awesome, I used to make models + HK diorama isn't too complex

Does anyone have an extra DX belt, the one with the pockets that they would be willing to sell? If so PM me. :duff

Still looking for a DX02 sonar head and neck if anyone has one (sorry for posting an add here :wink1:)

We're there ever any neck mods to use with the BW sculpt on this figure? I remember seeing some back when last year's TF Bats came out, but I can't seem to find them now.

We're there ever any neck mods to use with the BW sculpt on this figure? I remember seeing some back when last year's TF Bats came out, but I can't seem to find them now.

This didn't come with a BW sculpt.

If you use the TA BW sculpt , it should work fine , and if you're not happy with the neck , just switch it with another TT neck :wave

This didn't come with a BW sculpt.

If you use the TA BW sculpt , it should work fine , and if you're not happy with the neck , just switch it with another TT neck :wave

No, I was planning on using the BW sculpt that came with the TF Begins Bats, but the neck piece for that is the flesh tone, whereas when he has the suit on, his neck is covered. I thought I remembered seeing mods using the DX02 neck(non-sonar) with the BW head.

Sorry for the confusion.

No, I was planning on using the BW sculpt that came with the TF Begins Bats, but the neck piece for that is the flesh tone, whereas when he has the suit on, his neck is covered. I thought I remembered seeing mods using the DX02 neck(non-sonar) with the BW head.

Sorry for the confusion.

Sorry i meant the TF not TA :slap:slap

Yeah just use the non sonar neck piece (the one thats magnetic) and insert a small magnet into the Bruce Wayne head without the neck attached.

BAM :hi5:

Does anyone have a link to the neck mod?

To make it shorter when you fit the sonar head?

Cheers!

what about the DX12? Do you like this one more?

I did preorder for DX12, like the HS. Somehow I like the cowl better on DX02. Or did my eyes just fool me.. :panic:

I may want to get one more DX for the HS (without cowl) posing.

I did preorder for DX12, like the HS. Somehow I like the cowl better on DX02. Or did my eyes just fool me.. :panic:

The cowl, IMO, is better in the DX12. Wider and shorter ears. But in the DX02 you get the sonar head, and the backpack. With a Bruce Wayne sculpt you can do the Hong Kong jump scene for example. If money is not an issue, then heck - get both ;P!

The cowl, IMO, is better in the DX12. Wider and shorter ears. But in the DX02 you get the sonar head, and the backpack. With a Bruce Wayne sculpt you can do the Hong Kong jump scene for example. If money is not an issue, then heck - get both ;P!

:horror:horror:cuckoo::horror:horror

The cowl itself is better on the DX12, but those asian eyes and ridiculous mouth plates ruin everything making the DX02 to look not so bad right now...

The cowl itself is better on the DX12, but those asian eyes and ridiculous mouth plates ruin everything making the DX02 to look not so bad right now...

Exactly the reasons I'm happy to keep mine, despite the stupid long neck issue :monkey1

Back