1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

7694283244_06077396eb_b.jpg

Just like a film still....:thud::panic::thud:

What did you do to the eyes ?

A little but of putty. The PERS just pop out of the eye sockets. Suction technique.

Vodoun, did you widen the cowl on your dx02?

I did indeed. Could maybe make it a little more wider but the long ears ruin the look.

img6752small.jpg

img6756small.jpg

A little but of putty. The PERS just pop out of the eye sockets. Suction technique.

I did indeed. Could maybe make it a little more wider but the long ears ruin the look.

img6752small.jpg

img6756small.jpg

so you putty on the eyes it self ? or on the cowl ?

Cowl. I took the PERS unit out while doing it. It would have messed up the eyes if I didn't and wouldn't be moveable.

Once you pop out the plastic dome shaped ring with the metal clip (for the magnet), there's really nothing to the head. I wedged in a somewhat long plastic rod to push out the sides while still having access to the PERS mechanism. Thank goodness for Hot Toys flaky glue.

This is an epic picture. Shame that the hand placement of the second bat looks, honest to god, like's he's giving a handy to the FNO Bat.

Not just being "childish" here. It honestly looks like you went out of your way to position them that way. I know it wasn't intentional, but man, the eye goes right there... almost screams for a Devil_666 photoshop, but it would be un-postable here. :lol

img6752small.jpg

img6756small.jpg

Wow, nice work on the mods. I think this is the best I've seen the squint job done, and the widening really did make a huge difference. :clap

Cowl. I took the PERS unit out while doing it. It would have messed up the eyes if I didn't and wouldn't be moveable.

thanks man did the same mod wow makes a difference.

Vodoun, that looks great!! Is it possible to wright a more detailed tutorial for this mod? I always wanted my DX head wider!

Will do. As I was finishing some adjustments. Think it's as perfectly shaped as I'll get it.

Buffed up the PERS while I had them out again to get more of that delicate twinkle.

Comparison.

DX02_TDK_Batman_12.jpg

7712332852_d3e21e3d53_c.jpg

7712331944_3d99818e98_c.jpg

7712333864_23636d7fd4_c.jpg

7712370180_b2bb78fd6e_c.jpg

Last edited:

That looks great vodoun!:clap

I just got my TDK armory . I love it

I have a few things to do like add the weapons to the back and other stuff . I'm hoping to get a complete weapon set off Skywarp

The LEDS are not plugged in

TDKStuff021.jpg

TDKStuff022.jpg

TDKStuff023.jpg

TDKStuff024.jpg

TDKStuff025.jpg

TDKStuff026.jpg

TDKStuff027.jpg

I just got my TDK armory . I love it

I have a few things to do like add the weapons to the back and other stuff . I'm hoping to get a complete weapon set off Skywarp

The LEDS are not plugged in

TDKStuff021.jpg

Congrats man!

The display looks so kick-ass! :rock

And Bruce looks pimp with his red shirt. :lol

Back