1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Mag:

Keep it. Period.

I am in the same boat as you are. I have the MMS New Suit, DX 02 and the Medicom and dont really think about selling any of these. I am pretty sure the new DKR Batman will either be a battle damage or whatever variant and I love displaying these variants. I will pose my Medicom as generic TDK Bats, maybe ugrade to a Medix later down the road, my MMS is sitting on the Batpod, DX02 is HK scene and the new one will be displayed in BD. Together with FNO and OC we have a great representation of Nolan Bats evolution.
Further the box is a masterpiece. The base + all the other accessoires is just too good to sell. Especially combined with the TF head (or even better Adams head)...

Once again: Keep it.

End of discussion. No sale here.

DiFabio:

You however should part with one of the two and upgrade it to the new one. ;)

Yeah but you could just as easily sell it minus the sticky bomb gun and cape-back-pack (and get about $500+ for it), and then recreate that figure by buying a 2nd TDKR Batman for $250 odd.

So you would have 2 TDKR Batman's one in TDKR full cape look etc, one in TDK Hong Kong mode, without paying a single more penny.

Yeah but what if the TDKR figure is crap?

Mag:

Keep it. Period.

I am in the same boat as you are. I have the MMS New Suit, DX 02 and the Medicom and dont really think about selling any of these. I am pretty sure the new DKR Batman will either be a battle damage or whatever variant and I love displaying these variants. I will pose my Medicom as generic TDK Bats, maybe ugrade to a Medix later down the road, my MMS is sitting on the Batpod, DX02 is HK scene and the new one will be displayed in BD. Together with FNO and OC we have a great representation of Nolan Bats evolution.
Further the box is a masterpiece. The base + all the other accessoires is just too good to sell. Especially combined with the TF head (or even better Adams head)...

Once again: Keep it.

End of discussion. No sale here.

I like the way you think.

Sadly, I'm not buying the battle damaged argument. But the whole package and most likely unique accesories will perhaps make this figure hold its value...

DiFabio:

You however should part with one of the two and upgrade it to the new one. ;)

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Yeah but what if the TDKR figure is crap?

That is literally your only risk.

Despite how hit and miss I find HT to be of late, I would really struggle to think of a scenario where they make TDKR Batman inferior to DX02.

Thats if the finance system hasn't crashed by then.

Thats if the finance system hasn't crashed by then.

:lol

It just might.

bane-new-costume-dark-knight-rises.png

Get that ____ out of here!

What difference, if any, is there between the utility belt that comes on the figure and the one that comes in the weapons pack?

Ones magnetic with no 'gadgets' moulded onto it so it is plain. The other insnt magnetic and has all his canisters and what not on.

Ones magnetic with no 'gadgets' moulded onto it so it is plain. The other insnt magnetic and has all his canisters and what not on.

Thanks but which is magnetic? The one that he comes wearing already, or the one that comes in the weapons pack? I ask because I don't own the figure, but I do own a parted out magnetic sticky bomb gun, backpack, and sonar head.

This is my Hot Toys Batman DX figure that I wanted to share with you. I love using these figures for photography .
mypictures229.jpg

hello everyone, does someone sell his dx batman the dar knight 02 ?? here ? i desperatly look forward to get it

hello everyone, does someone sell his dx batman the dar knight 02 ?? here ? i desperatly look forward to get it

What you want to do is check out the the Commerce section on this forum. Look under the For Sale thread. I would tell you to make your own thread in the Want to Buy thread but you don't have any commerce privileges until you've been here for 3 months. Welcome to the board. :wave

Thanks but which is magnetic? The one that he comes wearing already, or the one that comes in the weapons pack? I ask because I don't own the figure, but I do own a parted out magnetic sticky bomb gun, backpack, and sonar head.

The one he is wearing when you open the box is magnetic. It is the plain one. The one that comes in the separate holder/box thing is not magnetic and has lots of gadgets on it.

The plain one has metal pieces in it but it's the sticky bomb gun itself that has the magnets in

Back