1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

The one he is wearing when you open the box is magnetic. It is the plain one. The one that comes in the separate holder/box thing is not magnetic and has lots of gadgets on it.

The plain one has metal pieces in it but it's the sticky bomb gun itself that has the magnets in

:hi5: Thanks guys. I have a MMS71, but never got the DX02, so I just finished buying the essential TDK DX accessories from ebay...the light-up head, the backpack, the magnetic sticky bomb gun, and now the belt with the metal pieces...all together they cost me more than the original retail price of DX02 :(, but it's still way cheaper than getting a complete figure set at the current secondary market prices. I'm definitely not going to pass on the TDKR figure when it comes out.

Me too. If I had someone with $800 in hand for this, it would be hard to say no.

I'd pay $850 for the Medicom proto

Same here

2698283968_9c7639d817_o.jpg

the-dark-knight-medicom-bearbrick-4.jpg

Seeing that when I was first getting into the hobby and TDK hype was everywhere was just insane.

How is the Medi proto different than the final figure?

Far better paint for one, and Kevlar parts look much nicer, body as a whole looks better proportioned (neck is thicker, thighs are less filled up, head is the right width)

Pretty much a near perfect TDK Batman I think

I can't see how there wouldn't be a DX version of TDKR Batman. I think it's expected seeing as how they're releasing Joker 2.0.

I only hope they go a more accurate route and give us a fabric undersuit for kevlar and hard plastic for carbon fibre plates like the Medi. That would be cool.

Far better paint for one, and Kevlar parts look much nicer, body as a whole looks better proportioned (neck is thicker, thighs are less filled up, head is the right width)

Pretty much a near perfect TDK Batman I think

Yeah, appart from the chest being a bit bewbish, that's pretty spot on.

You know I'm surprised that medi isn't churning out a re-release of TDKR Batman with some $250 price tag attached to it. They're doing ASM, would be surprising if they didn't at least re-release Batman in TDK suit, possibly slightly upgraded like their re-release of the BB figure

Well, seeing the Joker 2.0 has finally convinced me to put this guy up for sale. I'm excited to see what improvements they make to Bats!

I'm hoping for less giraffe neck, a better look as far as the eyes go (they did an awesome job with Keaton on this as far as making it look like the cowl really sat away from his face. DX02 looks a little bug eyed in comparison), maybe a Bale head . . .

Last edited:

Did the recent 1989 Batman and Joker get released at the same time? I'm betting they can't show the full reveal of the Dark Knight until after the movie releases due to accessories being spoilers (main figure reveal at comic con probably), but I'm hoping it'll also be on our doorsteps before Christmas!

Back