1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7025-1.jpg

IMG_7028-1.jpg

IMG_7030-1.jpg

IMG_6991-1.jpg

...how am I going to bring myself to sell this...

Last edited:

IMG_6991.jpg

Wow Mags that looks amazing!

Could someone please point me in the direction of this neck mod cos it seems to make a huge difference!

Liking the new profile pic and sig too Mags! :wink1:

Wow Mags that looks amazing!

Could someone please point me in the direction of this neck mod cos it seems to make a huge difference!

That's Commtech's neck mod. Perhaps someone else can link it.

Recently someone else posted about a simplified version of the mod, but I like this mod because it's very sturdy. The neck feels and functions the same as stock, it's just shorter.

Liking the new profile pic and sig too Mags! :wink1:

:duff

These are great pics! I can't even tell he has googly eyes. In some shots his eyes look huge, it really is what kills the sculpt for me.But these pics are awesome. Personally I like the way the DX02 looks. If it wasn't for the googly eyes, oil and bloated price tag I probably would have gotten one.

I always think of this pic when I think of the DX02's eyes.

01hk.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6980.jpg

IMG_6954-1.jpg

IMG_6965-1.jpg

Last edited:

^^^ Thanks.

I always think of this pic when I think of the DX02's eyes.

01hk.jpg

They aren't as good as the new PERS, but with the right light and position, they can look pretty good.

P1080114-1.jpg

P1080112.jpg

IMG_7020.jpg

IMG_7025-1.jpg

IMG_7028-1.jpg

IMG_7030-1.jpg

IMG_6991-1.jpg

...how am I going to bring myself to sell this...

:horror:monkey2....U sure you wanna sell it, Mags? I know it goes for quite a lot, but if u really need the cash, I understand. My DX02 got a lil minor issues like a broken ankle from the inside of the boot, but if someone were to give me $1000 for mine, I'll probably say no to be honest. I don't make a lot of money and a G is pretty hefty for a figure, but to me, the DX02 is sentimental and it's the first DX 'Batman' Hot Toys ever made. I know they gonna do a better version of him, but I'm just giving u my opinion. That's all. :)

^^^ You have very nearly talked me out of it...

What cape is this? Taks?? I've been thinking about taking a crack at making my own cape, what kind of material do you think that is on your DX 02?

That's lforigno's long rayon TDK cape. Like I said, I think I have nearly every cape he's made. :lol

I have two and the temptation to sell at least one of them comes into my mind every day.

If it went for a thousand, I'd definitely unload it. It would be stupid not to. Hell, I feel stupid not giving in and selling one for $700 honestly. I paid $170 each and I really can't believe how much people are willing to pay on the secondary market for it. It's like the sky is the limit and none of these people have stopping points.

Depending on how TDKR Bats turns out I may very well try and cash my chips in while the going is good. There's just too much stuff coming out and not enough space. Perhaps not both of them, but at least one.

If I had two, one of them would already be long gone. But I just have the one. Talk me out of it DiFab! :pray:

Depending on how TDKR Bats turns out I may very well try and cash my chips in while the going is good. There's just too much stuff coming out and not enough space. Perhaps not both of them, but at least one.

Problem with waiting till then is that this figure will dramatically drop in price at that point. :(

- Keep it and make DX 02 Batman, Sticky Bomb gun/Back pack/Hong Kong Batman

- Keep essential parts like Sonar head, belt, back pack and sticky bomb gun and still get over $500 for it

- Sell it all and get $700 plus while the going is good

- Use money and buy '89 Batmobile . . . er, more collectibles

- Keep it and make DX 02 Batman, Sticky Bomb gun/Back pack/Hong Kong Batman

- Keep essential parts like Sonar head, belt, back pack and sticky bomb gun and still get over $500 for it

- Sell it all and get $700 plus while the going is good

- Use money and buy '89 Batmobile . . . er, more collectibles

This is what I would do.

If I keep it, that is exactly what I will do.

IMG_7025-1.jpg

Yeah but you could just as easily sell it minus the sticky bomb gun and cape-back-pack (and get about $500+ for it), and then recreate that figure by buying a 2nd TDKR Batman for $250 odd.

So you would have 2 TDKR Batman's one in TDKR full cape look etc, one in TDK Hong Kong mode, without paying a single more penny.

I'll probably be an idiot and keep all of mine. :lol

I pretty much have a small 1/6 Batman army at this point between all the variations and multiples I own. By TDKR and Batman Returns lines I may finally get my fill.

Man, I remember the days when I HATED having multiple versions of the same character. I remember getting Takara Batman and thinking, "yeah, this is it". Now between Keaton and Bale I think I have a Batmen platoon.

I'll probably be an idiot and keep all of mine. :lol

I pretty much have a small 1/6 Batman army at this point between all the variations and multiples I own. By TDKR and Batman Returns lines I may finally get my fill.

Man, I remember the days when I HATED having multiple versions of the same character. I remember getting Takara Batman and thinking, "yeah, this is it". Now between Keaton and Bale I think I have a Batmen platoon.

I generally like to be as efficient as possible. I sell any extra heads or parts that I know I won't be displaying. So far i've never had to re-purchase the same thing because I sold it

Back