1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

My understanding is that it's a tight fit, but it does work.

Yeah it does fit on but is a bit of a pain to get off as its a bit tight

Mental - considering a new DKR fig which looks exactly the same will be out soon which I predict might have improved PERS and more detailed alternative mouths

I would pay $850 for the proto :monkey1 ... but, definitely is better to wait and see what Hot Toys will make for TDKR..

I would pay $850 for the proto :monkey1 ... but, definitely is better to wait and see what Hot Toys will make for TDKR..

If you're talking about the DX02, you do realize the proto was on the less accurate HotToys V1 TDK suit, right?

Well that settles it. I'm selling mine to fund '89 Batmobile.

Man . . . I wish they'd say if TDKR Batman is going to be a DX or not. I'm REALLY fighting between selling and not . . .

So my Dx02 Batman has been having a hard time standing lately I decided to figure out what was going on. Turns out the left "ankle" inside the boot is broken. I dont know if it was a defect or if a fall caused it. Anyway, is this something you guys think I could get replaced? Do I contact Hot Toys directly? This figure is not the newest so I'm worried.

Edit: I should state that I have him in a case, so the fall would not be a great height. It's a tipover really.

So my Dx02 Batman has been having a hard time standing lately I decided to figure out what was going on. Turns out the left "ankle" inside the boot is broken. I dont know if it was a defect or if a fall caused it. Anyway, is this something you guys think I could get replaced? Do I contact Hot Toys directly? This figure is not the newest so I'm worried.

Had that problem with the mms71 batman I took the suit off and fixed it but dunno bout the dx 02

This was a common problem with the Bruce Wayne/ Batman figure recently released. If you check that thread there are some tips on how to fix it....basically you turn the boot inside out & swap out the broken foot/ ankle joint with a new one.

If you're talking about the DX02, you do realize the proto was on the less accurate HotToys V1 TDK suit, right?

The DX02 proto is beatiful to my eyes :monkey2

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

DX02_TDK_Batman_14-550x%20quality=85.jpg

neck, arms, legs, paintjob, and sonar head's neck are all more accurate than final product..

Back