1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

What does he sell them for?

Yep. It's a good thing that he does look so bad ass just standing there considering the rubber suit restrictions.

I was thinking about getting a cape from him, but I think he charges 40 bucks or more depending what length or material u request. Too pricey compare to Iforigno who charges 20 or less. I was like nvm.

Hey guys I just wondering If you guys know where I could get a DX 02 Batman at a reasonable price meaning between $300 and $400...!

Like this one you mean?

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Knight-Batman-Masterpiece-Action-Figure/dp/B002H9WDU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334863183&sr=8-1[/ame]

At today's rate, that's $1283.49US for one figure. :thud:

I wonder if they are serious?

based on my own experience keeping the dx02..i believe the on-going oil leakage on mine doesn't have anything to do with the plastic and rubber having contact with each other, but the humidity in my area and temperature inconsistency in my room has played a major role in the leakage. I've tried putting paper in between the plastic abs and rubber pants, removing the belt for a whole day..and still oil comes out with no difference.

i think i might as well make do with customizing my medicom DK. It'll help put all those regret buying the dx02 away...

based on my own experience keeping the dx02..i believe the on-going oil leakage on mine doesn't have anything to do with the plastic and rubber having contact with each other, but the humidity in my area and temperature inconsistency in my room has played a major role in the leakage. I've tried putting paper in between the plastic abs and rubber pants, removing the belt for a whole day..and still oil comes out with no difference.

i think i might as well make do with customizing my medicom DK. It'll help put all those regret buying the dx02 away...

Yes, mine leaks with high temperatures!

Here is a picture of my DX02 :hi5:

477706_3479191495330_1137565148_33293668_711364023_o.jpg

I am now to collecting figures and this an awesome piece. I looked at eBay but 600 on average for one, no thank you. I'll keep looking otherwise I'll just wait for to see if ther will be TDKR figures.

There will be. And hopefully they will be much better.

^ Yep. I've told myself that I have the Medi and with some mods that Im doing that should be enough for me. But I have a feeling when specs come out that will change. Can never have enough Batman and T-800's.

Anyway I was just looking at the specs for this figure and the V1 and I have to say I think the protos look better. More so for the V1 than the DX. I wish I had the proto for V1 over all of them. Why did they change it? It was fine the way it was.

Definite Badassery on display there Tyranus! This is why I like the BATMAN character. OK so, he went a bit weird and wonderful in the 60s, but he is at his heart, a badly twisted individual that enjoys extreme power dressing.

And that figure shows it all! Great photo.

"extreme power dressing" :lol

With Batman it's extreme power dressing. :lecture

Well he does certainly dress for effect.

I am surprised that there was any unfamiliarity with the term, I do believe it originated in the States.

So Commtech neck mod and lforigno cape. Anything else?

Back