1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Yeah. Fix it. It's not hard.

Damn I can't believe I am about to sell my non-leaking DX02 and non-broken PERS DX01 and Two-Face, good bye and good bye to my permit to post here :( bye my former fellow DX01/02ers

Hey guys I just wondering If you guys know where I could get a DX 02 Batman at a reasonable price meaning between $300 and $400. Everything on Ebay is usually $650 or more, is that the usual scalp price or just because people are already trying to cash in on TDKR hype that's starting to build? If I can't find anything by June we have a big comic book convention in Charlotte,NC called Hero-con and I'm hoping to find one there. Also wondering If maybe I should just be patient because they will do and even better Bale DX for TDKR? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Damn I can't believe I am about to sell my non-leaking DX02 and non-broken PERS DX01 and Two-Face, good bye and good bye to my permit to post here :( bye my former fellow DX01/02ers

Match made in heaven?

I actually have a buyer locally , I think I offered a pretty fair price $1050 for all three but I already regret it :(

C'mon dude, you can always post here regardless. If anything, well see you when TDKR dx's roll around.

But why are you selling two face. I doubt they'll make a 2.0 of him.

I actually have a buyer locally , I think I offered a pretty fair price $1050 for all three but I already regret it :(

Looking through your collection page it looked like you had a few DX02 at one point. How many did you have?

I have two of each but idly was early in my collecting habbit so I sold parts I did not needed e.g. Extra head, weapons etc. so I really only have bodies left :p. but my medi Bat and BR joker will have to do :p

Same feeling I had when I sold my DX 02..but there were problems with his joints that I didn't know how to fix, so I thought selling him was the best route to go..

Still have some remorse though..but that pain has subsided somewhat with the release of the Keaton Bats :)

Hey Guys, sorry for the EXTREMELY stupid first post, can anyone tell me what type of batteries are meant to go in the sonar head.
Product code or anything, I been going insane trying to find what type :(
I just got my DX02 and there was no batteries in his head..

ag1-364 are the ones that mine had in it

Dude, thanks so much. I been to Homebase, halfords everywhere and had no luck!

Will order these off net now.

Cheers again

Hey Guys, sorry for the EXTREMELY stupid first post, can anyone tell me what type of batteries are meant to go in the sonar head.
Product code or anything, I been going insane trying to find what type :(
I just got my DX02 and there was no batteries in his head..

The question wasn't stupid. Welcome aboard bud.:wave

Thanks for the warm welcome man, really been bitten by the hot toys bug lol.

Welcome and pace yourself! People (me included) get bitten and buy up everything they can (because its so awesome)...and end up selling them off as the figures really didn't match their collection wants heh.

Welcome and pace yourself! People (me included) get bitten and buy up everything they can (because its so awesome)...and end up selling them off as the figures really didn't match their collection wants heh.

Haha I know what you mean, I've just been stalking eBay the past few weeks and managed to get the dx02 and begins toyfare for 200 each.

I'm waiting on the joker 2.0 and bane now and I SHOULD be done, but doubt it lol.

Haha I know what you mean, I've just been stalking eBay the past few weeks and managed to get the dx02 and begins toyfare for 200 each.

I'm waiting on the joker 2.0 and bane now and I SHOULD be done, but doubt it lol.

Those are pretty epic prices!! Congrats! It's nice, not only, to get those 2 awesome figures but to get them well under common price now. I'd buy another DX02 if I found one at that price.

Are you going to pick up the re-release for TDKR?

sure will!! Medicom will have to hold me over

Thanks for the warm welcome man, really been bitten by the hot toys bug lol.

Welcome to HTA

is that still possible?????

:horror How did you find the DX02 for $200??? Even used with missing pcs usually goes for more than that.

Back