1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

The DX02 long neck never bothered me as much as the OC figure. I still think its a bit more obviously a problem on the OC.

Thanks for the tip. Finally got around to doing this same mod myself. Pieces separated nice and clean, so I could pop the plug back in if I ever wanted to. Pliers didn't even make a mark. However, the two pieces don't hold together to well on their own. Doesn't matter too much as I don't move him often.

Yep, just pop it open at the seam from the bottom with a pair of needle nose pliers, & take out the plastic socket. Hell, I didn't even glue the thing back together, just press it shut, pop it on the body & set the head back it place.

I don't understand why they changed the proto of this figure, it was nearly perfect to my eyes...

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

They should've kept everything like that, except the torso... which is better now.

:( I never got a chance to own one. :monkey2

Guess Ill have to wait and see if the'll make a TDKR HT. Hope it outshines this one. :pray:

I don't understand why they changed the proto of this figure, it was nearly perfect to my eyes...

DX02_TDK_Batman_18.jpg

They should've kept everything like that, except the torso... which is better now.

The torso is way better on the final figure, but the arms are better on the proto.

The protos have tons of effects on them so they are never accurate to the final product!

Tons of effects?

The prototype's suit has the same exact same details (some inaccurate) as the first TDK Batman's, but it's more fitted.

That would be cool!

But after seeing how much HT has cut back on the packaging on the new DX's, the chanses are small I think.

Huh? The DX08 packaging is pretty much the same as the DX01. Aside from the accessories I don't see how they cut back on the packaging. :dunno

Huh? The DX08 packaging is pretty much the same as the DX01. Aside from the accessories I don't see how they cut back on the packaging. :dunno

Really? Then I must have had the luxurity of getting a special edition..

Everything in the DX01 and DX02 (maybe some more but thats the only DX's I've got) is packed in foam. Even the second layer.

In the DX08 and DX09, the second layer is made of plastic.. Like I said, just like a regular MMS figure. Maybe I'm the only one who's bugged by this, but to me that is cutting back and I dont like it. Not when they charge even more for the figure than the first DX's!

Back