MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My advise is be glued to SSC. The EX on this would be gone fast despite being similar to the EX of another previous IM release.

Been glued to sideshow for 4 days now, same reason i pre ordered Marty and Starlord both exclusive went up when i was checking too good to pass even if i dont collect them lol but still waiting for Mark 3 ex since he is the main reason why iam camping Sideshows website=(

Been glued to sideshow for 4 days now, same reason i pre ordered Marty and Starlord both exclusive went up when i was checking too good to pass even if i dont collect them lol but still waiting for Mark 3 ex since he is the main reason why iam camping Sideshows website=(

Goodluck. I think SSC knows that there's too much good stuff HT's launched in the past 2 weeks, they had to save IM MIII for last as they know that he'd still sell even if people cry that they're already broke. Had it been the other way around MarkIII might cannibalize the market for their most recent POs. Even BR Joker is still available.

Interesting. This has yet to be put up on ssc coming soon page. Anyone see this on any (north American) sites?

I don't really want an Ex. So I'll probably go with bbts- if they have it

5th day and iam still waiting and camping sigh

Btw iam in Ottawa, Canada its currently 10:33 Am here what time does sideshow post their new products? Relative to my time pls
Sorry i suck at time convertion hehe

5th day and iam still waiting and camping sigh

Btw iam in Ottawa, Canada its currently 10:33 Am here what time does sideshow post their new products? Relative to my time pls
Sorry i suck at time convertion hehe

I am doubting it will happen on a Sunday, new products seem like a Monday this as no one likes yo work Sundays (but then it depends on thr level of automation in their ecommerce platform, hey could have a product entered ans scheduled to go live at anytime!)

They would send an E-mail when this is up, wouldn't they? Why camp when I can just wait for an E-mail alert.

They would send an E-mail when this is up, wouldn't they? Why camp when I can just wait for an E-mail alert.
The e.mails often come late or not at all, so if you have your heart set on the exclusive, I wouldn't rely on them. Best bet is to just watch this thread for updates.

Yeh with Python a couple of people put up screenshots of the time stamp on their PO confirmation and the announcement email, there were a couple of hours between them.

Best thing to do if you dont have the time to keep constant watch is to get instant message notifications on this thread as someone will post it up when it goes up.

@Brainiac Thank you so much for that convertion buddy helped a lot =D

Yeah to be honest since i did not have the chance to get old releases i just want this one and i dont want it to be like BTTF Marty exclusive that sold out in 5hours.. In my experience email comes late incase of Marty exclusive i received email notification after it sold out luckily iam camping sideshow that day lol .. I just want to play it safe with this figure, since as you can see in my signature you can guess that i mostly only collect iron man figures =D

Has this been posted yet?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152202686872344.1073742117.58690437343&type=1

10448594_10152202687092344_2900820131092167819_o.jpg

10568778_10152202687417344_7699374814903138687_n.jpg

My internet is wonky today and I couldn't make a proper search.

No my internet was having trouble with resolving some DNS names I guess since it was slow and some sites would just not load. All is better now. :) Sorry for reposting duplicate info. ;)

Back