MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge Iron Man fan but this looks pretty good. I'll need an Iron Man to complete my own Avengers line up... how much do the die cast suits weigh? Noticeably more than a regular figure?

I'm not a huge Iron Man fan but this looks pretty good. I'll need an Iron Man to complete my own Avengers line up... how much do the die cast suits weigh? Noticeably more than a regular figure?

I'm pretty sure the Iron Patriot and War Machine weighed about 2 pounds.

Much heavier. The diecast gives wm/ip definite heft and has both positives and negatives. The diecast makes the toy feel "substancial" like you got your money's worth. But posing is another matter. Maybe it's just my war machine mk 2 but the ankle joints are not stiff enough to support the figure's weight. A lot of the diecast is in the chest and arms and that makes it top heavy. Mine has to be balanced perfectly or else it comes tumbling down. I just pose it attached to the stand now. None of my plastic suits do this. I can pose them more easily because they balance well, which is ironic since the diecast figures have more articulation.

How's pricing for this figure comparing to the Mark 42 in Hong Kong? Despite including no battle-damaged parts and considerably less articulation/engineering, I'm expecting he'll cost more than the 42 does?

10497241_10152200930197344_2858486177480220815_o.jpg

How's pricing for this figure comparing to the Mark 42 in Hong Kong? Despite including no battle-damaged parts and considerably less articulation/engineering, I'm expecting he'll cost more than the 42 does?

10497241_10152200930197344_2858486177480220815_o.jpg
Cheaper than Mk.42 and Iron Patriot.... slightly more than WM Mk.2

I was really waiting for this guy to get in Sideshows PO today and i was dissapointed that he is nowhere to be found

nope, tomorrow seems like a sure thing,

I really hope so been camping Sideshow for more than couple of days now i was really just waiting for this guy but since i saw Marty and Starlord went up for PO i also snatched em eventhough am not planning to lol

I really hope so been camping Sideshow for more than couple of days now i was really just waiting for this guy but since i saw Marty and Starlord went up for PO i also snatched em eventhough am not planning to lol

I specifically restricted my camping to Movie promos and limited figures, usually you get 2 or 4 days until a limited sells out, a few hours on a movie promo but you get several weeks on the regulars occasionally months and sometimes years......

This one I dont think will sell out so you needn't worry.

^ LoL

Yeah its just that i missed out on both version and marty did sold out in less than 6 hours (but i know that Marty is really a different beast) .. Anyway still hoping i can get Mrk3 ex tom =D

Back