MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iron Man isn't even my favorite and he'd be my most expensive fig lol. Sure looks nice though. I suppose I could wait until some of my reward points converted to take off the cost a bit. Between that and a promo code it wouldn't be so bad.

Would've loved to recreate the walking away from the tank like a bad mother scene.

Too bad no BD though. Break out the sharpies and sandpaper ;)

Really though, some scuffed up armor would've really made up for that lack of core movement

Here is a picture that I took at the 2014 SDCC.

re3y6ygu.jpg

Looks a little darker there ie it looks like the Mark 3 ie it looks way better. :lecture

Does look darker but metallic red varies a lot under different lighting. Just have to wait for a side-by-side with a MK IV or later I suppose.

Doubt they would use the same red when it's clearly darker in the movies...eg. hall of armour side-by-side lineup in IM2.

Shoulder bells are set at wonky angles in the video...difficult to get them sitting right like on the II AU.

The proportions still do not look great to me. I think the issues is the original design was not as great as the current suits so HT's hands are tied. I guess looking at the Mark 7 then looking at this suit makes it show its age.

Looks a little darker there ie it looks like the Mark 3 ie it looks way better. :lecture

Yes it does, you can see one of the others in the background of the video (I think the 42) and it looks a darker shade, but as others have said it could be the light.

I don't think that's a good pic to judge it by, and I mean no offense to the photographer. Whoever set it up didn't even try to pose it... it just looks stiff and awkward there.

Went to my favorite dealer earlier and was disappointed that I wasn't able to get one. Barely a week since they opened slots and it's all filled out, I wished I called to reserve one. Went to my other trusted shop and was able to get one of the slots left, @$310. Whew.

Back