MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was REALLY keen for this and it's the only armor I've considered and waited for so long just to get an updated version. Sadly most of my interest got thrown out the window the moment I learned that he had no ab-crunch.... (still, more power to those who like it!)

Mark VII is bulky, fussy and over the top in some areas, but dang its gorgeous and it is one of my favourite designs... kinda like an Iron Man version of Warmachine (if that makes sense) I do agree with the review ClipperKing did on it though it looks great with the munition pods removed from the shoulders/legs.

I honestly love all of the Mark I - VII in their own way, my go to armour for what defines Iron Man for me at least is the Mark III or IV, Mark II had a great sequence in the first film (and that shine!) and the Mark VI is refreshingly different although very similar to the Mark IV.

If they do redo mk 4 I NEED him to have the shoulder guns and a Stark sculpt in helmet with flip u facemask... that would be the most ultimate rounded out piece I could possibly own

I agree. I always wondered why they left out the shoulder guns.

I think for me I like this armor as it is from the best of the Iron Man movies and it has that 'nostalgic' feel. The lack of ab crunch does suck, but for me it just means I have to pose him another way and that is fine. I know 100 percent I am using the display stand and that in itself limits many poses which require ab crunch.

So yeah I am confident getting this guy as my one Iron Man. I always loved the Iron Man comic books, but really was only impressed (and very impressed) by the first movie. Enjoyed the action sequences of the second, but hated the lack of quality plot and themes which were present in the first movie. And just flat out hated the third...

I agree. I always wondered why they left out the shoulder guns.

2 problems working against them were A) they didnt get all the info from Marvel, at the time Marvel wasn't even providing the legacy 3D models, so They had a very limited reference and B) he never used them on the 4 (even though we pretty much know they were there) so I cant blame the initial release. However 2.0 needs to have em and a more accurate sculpt

I'd pose him standing straight anyway so the lack of ab movement doesn't bother me. The one thing I wish he had was a separate Stark sculpt. It has a flip up mask but I want a helmetless sculpt too.

I'd pose him standing straight anyway so the lack of ab movement doesn't bother me. The one thing I wish he had was a separate Stark sculpt. It has a flip up mask but I want a helmetless sculpt too.

I think with all the IM 1 attention as of late they will get around to another tony figure

You could always buy a parted head and neck ring from Armor Testing MMS191...have it ready to go when the diecast MK III comes out.

Back