MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on the mark 3 diecast the legs only go to 90 degrees by turning the leg to get past the raised hip armour which is hinged but does not rise like a war machine.

I just posted a pretty good deal for this guy in the for sale forum. Just sayin...
PM me if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's about time they reissue an updated and more Diecast 1:6 Mark III with some if not all the re-engineering of the 1:4 Scale. Also, please include the glass case of Tony's first arc reactor/heart.

So I have a question, has anyone displayed this figure with a sculpted neck Tony stark head? Does it work or look weird?

Presume the neck on this is detachable and one could use a neck brace from another IM figure and plug a necked TS sculpt in?

Any help from someone who has the figure greatly appreciated!

20200515_205743.jpg

Presume the neck on this is detachable and one could use a neck brace from another IM figure and plug a necked TS sculpt in?

Any help from someone who has the figure greatly appreciated!

Bumping.

Also what is the general consensus; which is the ?best? between diecast III, IV or VII?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back