MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god. Got the WM, now this. Pretty much the only ones I really wanted in diecast. But if they make the original WM in DIECAST.... :monkey3

Been thinking about it and I"m completely torn with this figure. I'm jazzed with everyone's excite about it, but at the same time, there will be a ton of other armors even retooled past released armors, and I definitely don't want to get them all, so it's hard for me to decide on this one.

I say bring it on Hot Toys!! This is an instant preorder when it goes up. Really hope they do more in diecast.

I'm happy HT is revisiting this in Diecast, but I'm not as ecstatic as I thought I'd be.

Maybe I need an eye exam but proportionally, I don't see much of an improvement looking at this and then over at the figure sitting on my shelf like we did when the Mk 2 AUV was announced.

As someone else mentioned, I'm curious as to what RDJ sculpt we'll be getting with this.

Lastly, the color really needs to be fixed if they want to market this as 'accurate' at all b/c that is a glaring mistake and eating away at my brain. :monkey4

So This is gonna be showcased at comic con and other events AND THEN put up for PO?
I ask because I feel it'll sell out faster than Python. And python sold out pretty fast. And I want me one.

Being that it's not an exclusive or anything, other sites should have it up for order right, minus the exclusive if it's not SSC?

Maybe if I get that one, definitive armor the curse will break and I'll be free

Maybe if I get that one, definitive armor the curse will break and I'll be free

I am hoping to get one armor and then get out. Batman & Joker are the only characters I will have multiples of. 1 armor for my Avengers set up, and I am out.

At least that's what i tell myself.

So This is gonna be showcased at comic con and other events AND THEN put up for PO?
I ask because I feel it'll sell out faster than Python. And python sold out pretty fast. And I want me one.

Being that it's not an exclusive or anything, other sites should have it up for order right, minus the exclusive if it's not SSC?

I don't think this will sell out right away, since it's not an exclusive and will probably be over $300.

It'll do for me- definitive IM armor- long awaited..the original was great- this is just amazing..

I don't think this will sell out right away, since it's not an exclusive and will probably be over $300.
I believe this counts as an exclusive.
esu2yhez.jpg

Back