MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering if they are going to release a BD version separately or are they going to release the BD parts as accessories later like the ACS002? I hate to miss out on the Mark III again, but don't want to get this one only to be surprised by a BD one later. But I don't want to pass this only to be surprised by a BD accessories set later either...ARGH! This truly sucks!

Should I do decide to get this, it would not be a clean exercise either, I'll have to get it a HOA alcove to join my Mark VI & VII, which will add to the cost of this.

BTW, I think they used the wrong color, this is the color for Mark IV, the right color for Mark III should be a darker shade of red...

I am wondering if they are going to release a BD version separately or are they going to release the BD parts as accessories later like the ACS002? I hate to miss out on the Mark III again, but don't want to get this one only to be surprised by a BD one later. But I don't want to pass this only to be surprised by a BD accessories set later either...ARGH! This truly sucks!

Should I do decide to get this, it would not be a clean exercise either, I'll have to get it a HOA alcove to join my Mark VI & VII, which will add to the cost of this.

BTW, I think they used the wrong color, this is the color for Mark IV, the right color for Mark III should be a darker shade of red...

maybe... its Hot Toys

This will probably be the most popular iron man figure ever

Yea and I dont see any reason why anyone would skip this if they dont have the first release. I got the Mark III Battle Damaged and I may sell that and put it towards the Mark III Diecast. But I wont sell if before the pre order link shows up.

I think the problem is you took the word "worthless" literally. Some of our fellow boardies love to add color and keep the boards lively through exaggeration. A few more months maybe and you'd be used to it. And quite possibly you have the original Mark III, perhaps bought it at an aftermarket price, which made it a serious matter for you easy.

I get it was exaggeration, and I didn't take it personnel. I just disagree.

As for the assumption that i disagree because I paid some after market price for the figure...well u know what they say about assumptions. Yes I own the figure. I paid an astronomical sum of 150 usd. So that's not really the issue.

You guys know the "peppers gift " wasn't the exclusive item on the original mark. 2 release?
I know that, but no other release came with it. The exclusive being a mini bust is pretty cool though.

Also I think this has a few more accessories than the original Mark III right? With the rockets and alt hand pieces. It seems they mentioned 'inter change able armor pieces' so perhaps, we might get battle damaged parts...heaven forbid it's like the Mark VII where we get a regular release with all the battle damage and non damage, and then a completely battle damaged release with no non damage parts.

Hopefully, they will have all of the bugs figured out before this goes into production.

Seriously, as cool as this is, with the G1 optimus prime and Marty Mcfly announcements, I really could care less for this guy...I'm still ordering him though

I think I want this guy as my Iron Man in my Avengers setup. But it will all depend on price and when this is expected to ship. I want the Arkham Batman more than this one, especially knowing that we are probably going to get the AOU Mark 43 diecast too.

I think I want this guy as my Iron Man in my Avengers setup. But it will all depend on price and when this is expected to ship. I want the Arkham Batman more than this one, especially knowing that we are probably going to get the AOU Mark 43 diecast too.

I'll take this over the AOU suit any day:lecture

I'll take this over the AOU suit any day:lecture

Don'e get me wrong, i love this suit. But with Falcon, Cap 2 pack both preordered, the Arkham City Batman and Joker probably dropping soon, I may have to wait for the AOU suit before money clears up. And who knows they may do the Mark VI in diecast, which i say is the definitive suit.

Don'e get me wrong, i love this suit. But with Falcon, Cap 2 pack both preordered, the Arkham City Batman and Joker probably dropping soon, I may have to wait for the AOU suit before money clears up. And who knows they may do the Mark VI in diecast, which i say is the definitive suit.

I hear ya, just personally, Mark III has always been my definitive suit:hi5:

10530836_752084828186843_2120042331284303354_n.jpg

Just realized "Exclusive Bouns":lol

Depending on when this guy comes out and cost for it, might have to pick him up. Love the first Iron Man movie and this figure looks awesome!

Back