MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointed no battle damaged pieces....

not a scratch, not a ******in scratch
predmackawesome.gif

Yep, some BD switch-out panels wouldn't hurt but they are probably saving it for a separate release. Think I'm going to wait for the diecast Mark IV. Was looking through some of the pics and that armour is unbeatable, IMO.

Yep, some BD switch-out panels wouldn't hurt but they are probably saving it for a separate release. Think I'm going to wait for the diecast Mark IV. Was looking through some of the pics and that armour is unbeatable, IMO.

:hi5:

..especially if it comes with the sunglasses and donut box like last time! :pray:

Agreed.

However, I'm certain a BD version is right around the corner, as they're well aware of the demand for this figure.

Unfortunately, this figure will probably be priced similar to the Mark 42, which included all the BD pieces...

this or a diecast VII would be my definitive IM figure. What are your guesses on the likelihood of a diecast mark 7? in 2015 or later down the road

No ab articulation is starting to turn me off now

My definitive IM would be a diecast Mk VI. I think that armor is still the best looking of all the armors.

Actually, this is debatable since the VI was re-released in the Avengers line, but that might have been super limited.

Either way, whooooo. Buying this so quick. I was hoping it'd have battle damage parts, but this'll be fine.

I just want to get a new, heavy and not overpriced MK VI :lol

I still don't know if I'll get this one, but I'd get a BD MK III in a heartbeat

Since I got into Hot Toys way later than the first Mark III I am chuffed to bits that I'll be able to now have one brand new for a reasonable price and not have to worry about the red panties either. I just hope that out of all the old armors, they re release the Mark VI as well.

No articulation and added belly details can be good if you're like me and have OCD where you want your figures to be standing perfectly at attention, but at the same time it means no iconic punching the ground pose

Back