MMS Diecast - Iron Man: 1/6th scale Mark III Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thank you! Thank you! I'm a new collector & I missed out on mark 3-7. This is just what I need! If I get this, I wont be needing another ironman & just focus on the rest of the Avengers (& maybe the Hulkbuster)!

The lack of ab articulation is starting to bother me. Not sure how, but I hope HT finds a way to integrate that into the final version. Maybe separate the ab panel into 2-3 panels that attach individually, and break the abs along the lines of the mechanical details to hide the breaks. Considering the level of articulation they've accomplished with the IP and Mk42 figures, it'd be a damn shame if they went a step back on THE classic IM movie suit.

The exposed under-armor does nothing for me and if it means abandoning that feature, I'm all for it.

Not a bit surprise, but happy to see it since I've already sold both of my previous Mark IIIs :lol

I'm still sticking to the only one IM in my collection so I might drop the VII and go for this one instead... just have to see more of it in action before deciding.

It's awesome that we finally get the Mark 3 in diecast, but HT took a few steps forward and a few steps backwards. Fixed the pink panty issue using the tech from the other diecast toys, but no ab crunch. Then the weapons aren't engineered into the toy like the original Battle Damaged Mark 3. But the biggest disappointment for me is that the right forearm shield feature is missing:
IronManMarkIIIBDVerTeaser.jpg

HT already figured out the engineering from previous toys, why couldn't they implement ALL of it into this one?

I will get this even though I have the MMS 75: Why doesn't Hot Toys go all-in and just announce a new line called MMS-RI-VXYZ (Movie Masters Series-Re-Issue-Version XYZ) and just start pumping out all of the figures from MMS-001 onward. lol

The thing I'm most dissapointed about is that this is an upgrade from my Mark III BD and it cancel what makes the original Mark II special, which was the "Tony Stark has a heart" piece....

Well I'll be selling both :lol

HT is finally giving a lot of us what we wanted, so I'm happy. Like a lot of ppl said, would have prefer ab articulation instead of the removable ab armor and the details underneath.

Yea, I'm guessing price in the range of the Mk42 and IP diecasts, or more, since HT likes to mark up the price with every new release.

It's awesome that we finally get the Mark 3 in diecast, but HT took a few steps forward and a few steps backwards. Fixed the pink panty issue using the tech from the other diecast toys, but no ab crunch. Then the weapons aren't engineered into the toy like the original Battle Damaged Mark 3. But the biggest disappointment for me is that the right forearm shield feature is missing:
View attachment 122265

HT already figured out the engineering from previous toys, why couldn't they implement ALL of it into this one?
How do we know if they're not implementing some things like the forearm shield? Cause they might still reveal little by little.

I don't really like how it has the Iron Man 3 base though. I mean it looks cool, but wrong movie and stuff.

I will get this even though I have the MMS 75: Why doesn't Hot Toys go all-in and just announce a new line called MMS-RI-VXYZ (Movie Masters Series-Re-Issue-Version XYZ) and just start pumping out all of the figures from MMS-001 onward. lol

They will- they have YEARS of IM madness to go............

Back