Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my statue yesterday from Fariboles and Hellboy must of had a rough ride because he was badly damaged upon arrival. My heart sank when I opened the box to find him this way. I emailed Christelle and she said to send it back, which I've done. I don't know if they have any more left to replace it with, or if they'll attempt to repair it.

View attachment 207960

View attachment 207961

View attachment 207962

Sorry to see that, any news from Fariboles?

I got my replacement Hellboy statue from Fariboles today. They were great to work with, they sent it very promptly. The only problem is he arrived with his face detached this time. I am sure having bad luck with this one.

IMG_7760.jpg

There is only a little bit of damage around his goatee so hopefully I can find someone locally to repair it.

IMG_7761.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that! I've finally received mine, and thanks God it's in perfect condition. It's such an amazing statue with great presence, artistic. Everytime I take pics, it looks like a 2D of Mike's artwork!

12041764_10152711227877609_450193363_n_zpsofeqaams.jpg

12033659_10152711227887609_1025872528_n_zps0gyulzjd.jpg

I got my replacement Hellboy statue from Fariboles today. They were great to work with, they sent it very promptly. The only problem is he arrived with his face detached this time. I am sure having bad luck with this one.

View attachment 211686

There is only a little bit of damage around his goatee so hopefully I can find someone locally to repair it.

View attachment 211687

Glad to hear they are great to work with, though you do seem to have some bad luck with the one you have. Checked with fariboles on getting a Hellboy and the price w/ shipping is simply outta my budget. Congrats to everyone who has one. It looks great!

This really is a fantastic statue. The price with international shipping just pushed it up a little too high for me.

I think the price including shipping really worth the statue. I mean this are the kind of statue that any photos won't do it justice. It's really really awesome in person. And plus, it's only 300 pcs. Surely price will went up if any of you decided to sell it.

I found a local restoration shop who says they can repair it for $85 - $125. It cost me $80 to ship the first damaged statue back to Fariboles in France so I am going to get this one fixed instead.

I agree it is a great looking statue and worth the original price I paid for it, but not how much I am going to end up spending when this is all said and done (between $740 and $780). :(

Ouch. So sorry to hear that, bro. Can't you ask something of a compensation from Fariboles? I mean it's not your fault it came broken. Or from the postal service?

Fariboles sent me some touch-up paint for the Hellboy statue. The restoration shop has already finished the bonding so now they just have to add a little paint. I'm pretty sure these four colors are: black, red, beige (coat) and brown (leather).

20150929_101851.jpg

I got my Fariboles Hellboy statue back from the repair shop today. They did a good job of restoring his face back to as close to original as possible.

20151006_181955.jpg

Just ordered this one from some French website I've never heard of so here's to hoping it comes in perfect condition!

Back