Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please post photos when you get a chance. I know I'm not the only one that would like to see shots in more of a collector setting, etc.

Congrats! Still waiting on an email from them to pay lol.

Sorry for the delay. I have four kids and it can be chaos in my house (last night being a prime example).

6YympL.jpg

This could have been the piece de resistance of Hellboy collectibles. The biggest issue I have is the BPRD logo on the sleeve. It's a sticker... truly disappointing. Overall, the paint application is very, very good, but at this price point, and with the reputation of Fabriboles, I expected flawless. Maybe I set the bar too high, maybe not. With all of that said, this is the BEST representation of Mike's art in statue or figure form. If you are a fan, in the least, of Hellboy, buy this statue before it sells out. The issues I pointed out can be rectified, with the appropriate skill required or the funds to pay someone. I was just hoping that it would be perfect out of the box.​

holy. crap. he's.... he's... beautiful!!!!!

my heart is breaking.... it's just too much for me.... if anyone has one and wants to trade ANYTHING... I'm a comic artist... I could draw you anything you want... aw jeez... this is just pathetic pleading now... sigh...

congrats!!! treasure him!!! he's amazing!!!

OUTstanding. Thanks Mack for taking the time to post those pics. Jeez, the thing really is amazing and you're right...this thing just screams Mignola's Hellboy. When you say the BPRD logo is a sticker, do you mean that there's a sculpted circle with a sticker then applied over it, OR the whole thing is a sticker and if removed, would be just the coat sleeve underneath?

Ugh, I emailed Fariboles last nite again, I want to get this guy paid for and secured already, lol.

When you say the BPRD logo is a sticker, do you mean that there's a sculpted circle with a sticker then applied over it, OR the whole thing is a sticker and if removed, would be just the coat sleeve underneath?

Door number two.

No problem on the pics. I have it displayed next to the Bowen FS. I will try to get a picture posted soon for size comparison.

Mack, is it possible for the box to be hand carried (bring to cabin in flight)? I am afraid to put it in my luggage, it might break..

It should fit into the overhead storage. If it doesn't, just keep it on your lap. :lol

Thank you so much for the info, Mack! that's a relief. I am afraid that the box will be super huge like the Sideshow PF Hellboy.. there's no way carrying that in cabin! hahaha.. XD Glad that it's hand carry-able. :)

I was thinking of biting the bullet and ordering this statue until I got the info on shipping. 399 for the statue plus 160 for shipping = Total price of 559 Euros which is $628! I can't make myself pay that much. As much as I like this statue I think I'm going to stick with my SS Hellboy PF. Congrats to those that got him though--he looks amazing.

MY statue has officially been paid for! Now the long, long wait till Hellboy arrives, lol. Can't wait tho!

already sent an email to order since Monday and havent gotten a reply since..do they take so long to reply emails?

Only time it took a while to get back to me was when christelle was on vacation. They respond fairly quick in my experience. Maybe shoot them an email again?

For the life of me I cant recall what image they based the sculpt off of. Been through my HB books and all. Anybody care to show me the way?

Well, surprisingly got mine today.

Mine has a pretty bad paint chip on the right foot and horrible paint job on the left eye.

How do you guys think I should go about this?

Back