Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is gorgeous but that price tag is brutal. I'll have to think on it but more than likely gonna pass because of it.

Son of a...

:slap

This fits perfectly with the direction I'm taking my collection. It does not fit perfectly with my current financial predicament. What else can I sell? Hmmmm...

Now this is Mike Mignola Hellboy. Not the sideshow one.

Both are awesome. I prefer the Sideshow one still. I have read all the books. I wish he was a bit more angular but I will probably get it. I wish it was bigger though.

Hey Rico or for anyone who has dealt with Fariboles, do they only accept bank transfers for payments? At already $553, my bank is charging an additional $50 for a wire transfer which im none too pleased about. Is it worth it at this point?

Hey Rico or for anyone who has dealt with Fariboles, do they only accept bank transfers for payments? At already $553, my bank is charging an additional $50 for a wire transfer which im none too pleased about. Is it worth it at this point?

They accept Paypal.

Has anyone else paid for a statue yet either by wire transfer or paypal? I've had to get additional information from Fariboles for a bank transfer (needed their bank address and a swift number) but have asked two times in emails to them if they accept Paypal for this statue but they've sorta ignored the question so far, lol. It would save me a $40 bank transfer fee if I can pay through Paypal so I'm kind of holding off doing the transfer before I know for sure whether or not they'll take Paypal...Just wondered if any other Hellboy fans have secured their statues yet:) Thanks!

Im in the same boat. No info yet but it be better if we could pay by paypal.

I asked about Paypal too.
My bank requires a minimum amount to be sent in a wire transfer.
The price on this doesn't even come close to it.

Finally got a reply from Christelle from Fariboles about PayPal and YES, PayPal will be ok. So that's a relief. I still need clarification on whether she wanted me to wait to pay or if I could pay right now, but at least I know I don't have to mess around with a wire transfer and can save myself some bank fees in the process.

I sorta got the same email from her stating "I would get back to you with a date for payment and when shipping will occur".I'm just gonna wait for the email to pay.They're still waiting for Mignola to autograph some product also.

No one trusted the word of one of the biggest Hellboy collectors?

*takes ball and goes home*

Lol it wasn't like that! I just wanted to avoid the hassle (and cost) that would have been a bank transfer, :).

I've still never heard back when I asked if I can use Paypal.
So, if they accept Paypal I don't even know where to send it to.

Homaigosh!! Hope we get some soon!

578b9ba30f77ed65b2bb434b0b06612b.jpg

*photo is from artofmikemigola's facebook page.

Back