Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No time to set up i hope these are clear enough to see.
65bb2051bc209b287c6b6aac9158bb17.jpg

The eye was not as bad as i initially though but still for the price range i was hoping minimal to no issues..
503ccf652aff163944dba13a87fcd1c3.jpg

Oh man, that's gutting. Hopefully they can get you sorted. Mine shipped out this past Monday, so fingers crossed it arrives in good condition as something like those paint chips or eye overpaint would/will drive me nuts, lol.

I am trying to get this paid for,but no one is responding to my emails.My last communication was back in April.I'm curious on how the replacement or refund goes down.

open a dispute in paypal if they dont get back to you then

am having second thoughts on this since my first email to them two weeks ago, i only receive one email 2-3 days apart with no invoice.
already provided my shipping address to them, but last communication from them was an acknowledgement.
for that sort of close to non existent communication and the price, i expect almost flawless paint app...but what lefthook has posted is a letdown

This was most likely and hopefully an isolated incident. In person this statue is incredible. Very much page to 3d of Mignola's later work of Hellboy.

That said, with Fariboles' rep and the statue's price point there should be minimal issue. The biggest thing for me is that it will be a pain if I need to send this back to France.

Just picked up number 89/300 and wow, it's impressive in person! I love that the statue is 1/6 scale, as I'll have more options for where to display it, than if it was the larger Premium Format related sizes.

Mine did have a small bit of paint missing on his right foot, identical to lefthook's photo. However, it is entirely hidden once he's on the base, so I'm figuring it's possibly from the figure being test fit into the base, or something along those lines. Still something that shouldn't happen, but it's eased a bit by it not being seen one united with the base.

For those on the fence, it really is incredible and I feel really worth the size able price tag.

Mine has the same issue on the right foot. Mine is significantly worse than lefthook's though. Sending it back to France isn't really an option IMO. This flaw should not stop anyone from purchasing this statue. It is a near masterpiece.

11105239d0ee502ab1109e62a37a1a87.jpg

2956c6d85e7d8ef627dd231263de2cd4.jpg

7bb550e359b2b88c9b3bf384d7e1d3c8.jpg

So pretty. I think this surpasses the Bowen HB as the standard Hellboy . 86/300.

really tempted to get this one, very faithful to Mignola's art. what does the owners think? is it worth getting??

Most definitely.

Thanks a lot! I did contact them and got a reply but it seems they are using online Translator and the communication is not very clear. I asked for the item to be fully inspected before sending, they are saying they do inspect it before and any damage is due to the carrier (which I don't think this is true for the feet scratches).
Do you know what is their policy when the time received with issues?

Sorry, I don't. I hope yours comes out flawless though.
No worries, it seems there are only 5 left now. I reserved my copy but the last batch is not ready till August and the payment by the end of July.

I received my statue yesterday from Fariboles and Hellboy must of had a rough ride because he was badly damaged upon arrival. My heart sank when I opened the box to find him this way. I emailed Christelle and she said to send it back, which I've done. I don't know if they have any more left to replace it with, or if they'll attempt to repair it.

IMG_7753.jpg

IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7755.jpg

Back