Statue Mike Mignola HELLBOY comics version by FARIBOLES PRODUCTIONS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What does anybody think of the new Fariboles Hellboy statue coming soon?

Its great. Seems on par with the previous release but part of me wishes it reflects his full on demon mode from HiH #10.

IMHO, not as good as the previous release. The first release is the most iconic form in terms of design (with the coat and cigar), and gesture. But this one is far from bad. :)

image.jpg Addd a Batman shirt on mine.

Anyone have a the second version statue still in the box . I need to see pics on how it stored. I have mine out but need to put it back in the box and I'm clueless .

Hello Guys !!!
For those of you who have missed the first Hellboy, there is some exciting news from Fariboles with the creation of a new series of 1/8th scale resin statues based on Mike Mignola’s beloved masterpiece ! Expect to see characters from Hellboy but also from the B.P.R.D. !
Full reveal tomorrow on the Fariboles Facebook page!!!

36959741_2059781724066870_2530075409127571456_n.jpg

Aw man...loved the first statue and might have to pick up whatever these ones end up being too!

Here it is ! The first of the series.
Limited to 500ex, 8.3 inches without the base Available 4th quarter 2018.

C4BBFCAD-F3C2-41BE-903B-C7E260365CD6.jpg
42596DCC-4CEB-4F0E-A2B1-B4B20E8A3E34.jpeg
8A00337B-01E7-465D-98BC-58B7585BBD4A.jpeg
84940822-7826-4EF4-9BCF-B84764BAAE72.jpeg

I'll pass. The first one is still the best Hellboy by Fariboles.
Looking forward to see other characters from Hellboy universe in this 1/8 scale though.

Where did you find the first image? I recognize the other 2 from Fariboles facebook post but not the first. Love the way this looks. Very excited to try and get one since I missed Hellboy the first time.

The first picture is one of mine taken at Alban’s worshop.;)

I knew there was a reason I didnt recognize it from anywhere else! It's seriously a fantastic looking piece and being someone that missed out on the original I've got my fingers crossed I don't miss out on this one. I excited to see the rest of this collection too because if Alban sculpts Hellboy this incredibly I cant wait to see him sculpt the others!Myself and a friend sent our emails in a few hours after the announcement so heres hoping we get orders placed. I don't suppose you know anything about how Fariboles handles orders outside of just sending an email request?

At the moment Fariboles is processing orders only by email :wink1:

Well thanks for the heads up and great pictures! You wouldn't be able to drop any hints as to what other characters we might see would you? :lol

The first Hellboy statues are shipping now ! I've just received mine.

IMG_5436.JPG
IMG_5433.jpg
IMG_5431.jpg
IMG_E5451.JPG
IMG_E5437.jpg
IMG_E5452.jpg

Back