Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel my compulsion to sneak and Fulton EVERYONE is limiting my fun with the game

I think the compulsion (and need) to Fulton the soldiers in this game broke the experience for me :lol. You can develop so many weapons, but all you'll find yourself using are non-lethals for the entire game. You could go ahead and kill soldiers, but, you won't be able to level up your base if you don't recruit them, instead.

While i found it like an addictive mini game to steal people and send them to motherbase i felt the game leant too heavily in to the " you are punished for not being stealth " aspect. The penalty for alerting a base is too extreme at times. To the point some of the more difficult missions can be near impossible to complete. You are encouraged to do stealth, but at the same time it asks you to upgrade your helicopter for fighting, use bombardments, make shotguns, machine guns, rocket launchers, upgrade D walker with heavy artillery and you can wear heavy duty body armor aswell as equip your buddies with it... but then the game is designed around you using a tranq gun and a balloon.

i kinda got tired of fultoning every single enemy so i just fulton half and kill off the rest depending on their stats.

Is wearing the sneaking suit in the daytime less effective then the other camos (like tiger stripe)? Seems logically it wouldn't since its all black and grey, but was just wondering if it had some "magical" property that suppose to make it better , since it is called a sneaking suit.

71 Hours in, about 53%. Loved the game. Attempted to make my Avatar look like Solid Snake and my Emblem look like the FOX emblem.

7A5C8D120663130DE7AC5E1DE43FAFB7EF588063

You can play as MGS1 Solid Snake if you upload your ground zeroes data ( if you completed Dejavu )

Had a few pricks try to invade my FOB, only to get their asses handed to them. I killed two guys, and my AIs killed some newb overnight.

You know at some point, we're all going to accidentally invade each other and not know it :lol

You'd get pwned, all my FOB's are 30+ :monkey3

You can't add friends or anything, which is stupid. Although you can ally with random PF's.

That sucks. But, you've obviously never seen me S-rank a mission. I'd pwn your bases man! (nah, I'd probaby get my butt kicked by the NPCs). Regardless, I will be cumming - I mean, coming :lecture.

I hope we can at least form teams when MGO gets released.

lmao Jeremy Jahns blocked me from his TPP video. I watch his stuff, but I didn't know the guy had such a thin skin.

Here's the comment I responded, to. Whether you agree or disagree, the reaction was pretty hilarious :lol. I wasn't even talking to Jeremy...

Can we all just take a second to say that Kojima made the right choice by casting kiefer sutherland.. he sounds great as big boss even though he doesnt talk much but when he does speak...his delievery is music to my ear. By the end of the game , i kid you not..i have already forgotten how Hayter snake sounds.. n that says alot for a dude who only voiced Snake once and a dude who has voiced Snake all the other time.. but Hayter will always be Solid Snake to me, so i'm happy with that.. Kiefer rockz~

"I think you and 74 lemmings who upped your comment must have very selective memory. Kiefer was hardly even given ANY lines in TPP. Remember the entire 10 minute monologue with Skull Face, where he was SILENT the entire time? When he speaks, he also sounds like Jack Bauer, and I'm saying this as a long time fan of 24. Kiefer sounds exactly like Kiefer Sutherland."

Back